Online check in for Redemption Flight on LH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online check in for Redemption Flight on LH

Have booked a FRA-LHR rtn redemption flights (whY) using KF points. E-ticket with SQ booking reference has been issued. A check on the SQ website indicate that I cannot choose the seats as a/c is operated by LH. I assume then that I can only do online check in on SQ and obtain a BP at FRA/LHR respectively and get my seats then? Tried using the booking ref on LH and did not find the bookings (in the hope that I can do online check in using LH website and get the seats at the same time.

Any wisdom to share on how toe beat the queue to get the preferred seats (not particularly keen to sit in the middle seat)

Regards
    there's nothing more rewarding than flying for free, is there??

It sounds like you have the kriscom booking reference. To use LH website you need the amadeus booking reference. Call SQ to get this.

Comment

Kiwi

Many thanks.

Comment

OK. Call KF Call Centre and ask for the Amadeus Book Ref and the agent told me that she does not have the number. Suggested that I call LH instead. So call LH Dubai (am based here) and they found the bookings and managed to print the details. Am set to go. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Global Nomad View Post
          Have booked a FRA-LHR rtn redemption flights (whY) using KF points. E-ticket with SQ booking reference has been issued. A check on the SQ website indicate that I cannot choose the seats as a/c is operated by LH. I assume then that I can only do online check in on SQ and obtain a BP at FRA/LHR respectively and get my seats then? Tried using the booking ref on LH and did not find the bookings (in the hope that I can do online check in using LH website and get the seats at the same time.

Any wisdom to share on how toe beat the queue to get the preferred seats (not particularly keen to sit in the middle seat)

Regards
          Originally posted by Global Nomad View Post
          OK. Call KF Call Centre and ask for the Amadeus Book Ref and the agent told me that she does not have the number. Suggested that I call LH instead. So call LH Dubai (am based here) and they found the bookings and managed to print the details. Am set to go. Thanks again.
          Don't bother to call KF to ask for Amadeus or Galileo PNR, they don't have them on their system.
          Called them many times for several different *A redemption booking in the past, the answer always the same: "I'm sorry sir, we only have this booking code in the system" or " I'm sorry sir, I can't see any other booking code in the system"
          Always has to call particular airlines to solve that....
          Just my 2 cents experiences....

Comment

Hi guys.
            Last month i had a tour to europe and i got my checkin from online service provider for check in, There service is really good. Earlier i faced many problems like standing for long time in queues and not getting my preferred seat

Check in online

Comment

Working...
            X