Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Award Saver Routes

Hi all,

This is my first post though I have been lurking for a while.

What I am seeking is a list or table of routes that Saver Awards are available on.

I have read through a number of posts and tried searching and so if this exists could someone please point me towards it either on the Forum , or elsewhere. Thank you.

I have tried making a number of dummy bookings and due to Saver Awards not being on all aircraft types, Saver Awards would appear to not be available on all routes. So rather than having to do this one at a time I am wondering if there is a Saver Route list/table....or if not directly by Award, if it can be taken from an Aircraft Type Route list/table.

At this stage I do not have particular destinations in mind as I am looking at what is possible for various recreational (holiday trips). I would however like a MEL to Europe return trip, but am open to various locations and so thus am interested in what is possible..

I live in Melbourne, Australia and would prefer Business Savers, but would also consider Savers in Economy.

Thank you.

I am flying to MEL on Friday on a F saver... Maybe you wanna look into F as well...

F and C savers are available on 772, 773, 774 aircraft. 77W and 380 do not offer savers. Y savers are available (in theory) on all flights and aircrafts.

The fastest way to check availability is on www.anaskyweb.com. Sign up for a membership and use their tool to check for flights - sure you will find what you are looking for there...

Comment

As Business Saver Awards are not available on the 77W and 380 aircraft, options to Europe are somewhat limited - London (SQ 308 only), Manchester, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Frankfurt (SQ 26) and Athens. My experience is that it's not easy getting Business Savers, esecially if you are looking at more than one seat. Good luck!

Comment

and FCO.

Comment

Award saver

Problem is only what will happen after they retire the 744 from flying,
          does that mean no more saver to Europe ???

Comment

Originally posted by indoman_il View Post
            Problem is only what will happen after they retire the 744 from flying,
            does that mean no more saver to Europe ???
            Economy cabin will still have Savers award for new equipments.

As usual, Business/First will be Standard Awards (double miles). No redemption on the Suites.

Comment

F award

Trying to book F award for me and my wife on SIN-FRA using only my miles seems like an impossible job, can only get one seat available on saver. Choosing two adults gives me waiting list even if i choose to book a year from now. any advice ??

Comment

F awards are released 1 at a time. Its a gamble but once you book 1 F award another one can sometimes open up - however not always.
                matt_will_fix_it

Comment

Originally posted by matt_will_fix_it View Post
                  F awards are released 1 at a time. Its a gamble but once you book 1 F award another one can sometimes open up - however not always.
                  Not always - sometimes 2 O class awards show up at the same time.
                  Unless it is a recent change since they introduced 'Full Awards' (reduced availability on Saver Awards as we suspected)?

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                    Unless it is a recent change since they introduced 'Full Awards' (reduced availability on Saver Awards as we suspected)?
                    Makes sense but who is crazy and will book Full Award on F.
                    do you guys think calling KF and booking over the phone will help ??

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                      I'd say most of the time they'd only release 1xO at a time. I got 2xO for SIN-TPE by booking 1 at a time. The 2nd one popped up whilst I was still on the phone.
                      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                        I'd say most of the time they'd only release 1xO at a time. I got 2xO for SIN-TPE by booking 1 at a time. The 2nd one popped up whilst I was still on the phone.
                        Is that on KrisFlyer or other *A FFP?

Just played around with the online redemption engine...

SINTPE - 17DEC2008 - SQ876
                        TPESIN - 22DEC2008 - SQ877
                        4 O class seats popped up.

SINHKG- 17DEC2008 - SQ860, 868: 2 Os, SQ2 3 Os.
                        HKGSIN - 22DEC2008 - SQ1, 859: 2 Os.

SINICN - 16DEC2008 - SQ608
                        ICNSIN - 22DEC2008 - SQ603
                        2 Os.

Most long hauls have only 1 O, but I have scored 2 Os at once on SQ12/11 before.

Comment

Working...
                        X