Krisflyer Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bridge2Dream View Post
    If we use KF miles to upgrade from an eligible Y to J, how will the frequent flyer miles be earned on the flight? As if we are travelling in Y?
    [Apologies if this has been answered before ...]
    Yes. You will get the miles as if traveling in Y.

Comment

Y miles will be credited

Edit: Whoops, didn't see there was another page and LionCity has already answered!

Comment

I almost answered too, without looking at page 2, and don't go ask the check-in staff again, as they might just tell you the wrong answer that you won't be earning miles (read somewhere). It books into the same booking class as Business saver, so the booking class is what they see and what they tell you.

Comment

Stupid question, how do I find out what fare class my ticket is?

I have looked on the e-ticket and phoned the Reservation number, however they offer no clue...

Comment

Originally posted by Logan^ View Post
            Stupid question, how do I find out what fare class my ticket is?

I have looked on the e-ticket and phoned the Reservation number, however they offer no clue...
            On your ET, you should see the following portion.

Code:
            SINGAPORE     T3 TIMBUKTU      SQ1234 [B]E[/B] 01APR 0000  0600  OK 90K
            E is the fare class.

Comment

Another way you can find out is by asking SQ reservation to e-mail you your travel itinerary.
              It comes in PDF format, and usually say (for example) class: "J / C" meaning you are booked in J cabin, in C sub-class.

Comment

Working...
              X