Moving Miles to M n M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Miles to M n M

Well thanks to your advice before fellas i opened a M n M account. Being a PPS club member for some reason it seems the miles went onto that account in my trip BNE - SIN - FRA - DUB with SIN - FRA in F and the other 2 in J.

This basically regards the double dipping that SQ allows and i checked a thousand times with my TA during ticketing, the check in lady at brizzie and the station manager there.

SQ in SIN agreed it wasnt my fault and have sent a request for the miles to be moved to my M n M account and told me to phone M n M for them to send a request to SQ themselves to speed up a otherwise long and lethargic procedure.

After talking with SQ today, I phed the LH M n M line for UK (Ireland one wasnt working for some reason) and after getting a rude reply from the agent requested politely to speak to his manager. The manager was ver helpful and polite and told me my only option was to write in or fax the head office RE: crediting department since they cant be contacted by phone as such.

Im totally lost have no idea what step to take next and was looking foward to enjoying LH More n More lol after experiencing the FCT for the first time. On top of that with the double miles promo for august that i had signed up for it is an extremely tempting thing to do.

I hope you guys can help me and tell me what to do
    thanks in advance
    token01

token, you 've made a mistake.... it's not Miles & more.... it's miles & less...
    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Has SQ removed the miles from your Krisflyer account? Until that happens, LH would be reluctant to do anything. Your best bet would be to badger SQ to remove the miles from KF asap, then when that happens write in to LH with a detailed explanation of the situation (since their records would indicate that they'd paid KF for the miles) along with a retroactive mileage claim.

Good luck!
      Last edited by KeithMEL; 24 August 2007, 10:10 PM.
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

there are some website programs like http://www.points.com that will allow you to freely transfer points from one programme to another maybe M n M is on there. OR maybe there is another site that will allow you. Just a suggestion.

Comment

After having a lengthy discussion with CGK and Jubilee777( i believe -hope im right), to go through the pains for taking off the miles for 6 flights now (total amount for the trip) then trying to recredit them on LH will be near impossible and take a LOOOOOONG time.

The benefit for me was to get the double award miles in August (which woulda been signficant with 2 longhaul flights, 2 medium hauls and 2 shorthauls) and another promo for extra status miles from flights ex Asia.

This would have enabled me to easily gran SENATOR before the end of this calendar year with the other flights remaining in the year and thefore give me the 2 - electronic upgrade voucher which could have been used on a long haul from J to F.

However this looks not to be now and with there seeming no point to pump miles into the M n M program (miles n more miles for the next trip of 40 000 miles) or the now option of putting the approx equivalent of 31 000 miles into BD - (4 out of my 6 sectors of my usual long haul are on LH so im losing out the miles bonuses on KF)

With BD i would have to be looking at a quick burn and 31 000 miles from memory is enough-ish for a small upgrade i think.
          decisons, decisons.....
          (WHY DOOES LH HAVE TO BE ON A CALENDAR YEAR grrr)

cheers impresta for the link ill have a look in now

Comment

Working...
          X