Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is SIA Website running normal today ?

Hi All,

I seem to be having difficulty to access the SIA website yesterday evening and this morning Singapore time. Does anyone of you have the same problem too ?

Called SIA up twice, and the officers mentioned are working properly.

I tried surfing from 2 different laptops and having a website error or time out error.

Seems to be loading slower, but working.

Comment

I've been having time out issues from home and work. Been 3 days already (since Saturday, Singapore time)

Comment

I've got time out problems today. Can't login or do anything on the website.

Comment

Been rather slow for the whole weekend.

Comment

Website resolving takes way, way longer than normal... must be the rush of CGK pax rushing to book Suites

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
              Website resolving takes way, way longer than normal... must be the rush of CGK pax rushing to book Suites
              I suspected so, as I couldn't book any flights

Comment

Just called the PPS hotline to escalate, they said yes they received a few calls today and they are checking, and the officer mentioned maybe is an "enhancement".

Now get very scared of this term enhancement, maybe changing the format of the website.

Hope the change is for the better, not worse.

Comment

I knew I will be able to find answers here,... trying to access the site to check my bookings, but cannot get in... so instead of calling them, I check here.... haha
                  This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Just got email from KF this afternoon as a response of my feedback (I've forgot what feedback it was...).

Guess what, it's dated 29 Nov 2007...!!!

Is that related with the SIA website "enhancement"???

Look like they purged out all the stuck email on their system...

Comment

Working fine for me now.

Comment

system is not able to price redemption bookings (which I assume means to add the surcharges, etc) for me..

has been happening on and off quite a bit the past week or so... I called the customer service phone line, and they have the same problem

Originally posted by wsssaero View Post
                        Working fine for me now.

Comment

They are suppose to be changing the website from 1 Oct IIRC. It has been a bit of a hit or miss the last few days.
                          God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Did an online flight booking last evening and had absolutely no problems.

Comment

Working...
                            X