SIA860/SIA861

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIA860/SIA861

Hi, I will be going to Hong Kong and back on SIA860 (F) and SIA861 (R). Just want to ask if anyone has any BTC recommendations for both flights. Also, I was told by SIA that the first class check in at Changi is closed between 1.30am and 5.30am. As I will want to go around Changi Airport before boarding my flight, I will be checking in at 12.30am for my 8.30am departure. Does anyone know if there is anywhere to rest in the first class Silverkris lounge or the Private Room? Are there any other lounges I can visit at Singapore and Hong Kong? And finally, if I remember correctly, *A F passengers can bring 1 guest into the lounge. Does that also apply to SIA? Thanks.

Originally posted by SIA5390 View Post
    Hi, I will be going to Hong Kong and back on SIA860 (F) and SIA861 (R). Just want to ask if anyone has any BTC recommendations for both flights. Also, I was told by SIA that the first class check in at Changi is closed between 1.30am and 5.30am. As I will want to go around Changi Airport before boarding my flight, I will be checking in at 12.30am for my 8.30am departure. Does anyone know if there is anywhere to rest in the first class Silverkris lounge or the Private Room?
    The private room is closed from 1-5am. The silver Kris lounge is open 24 hours though, so you can rest there. The one in T2 still has the slumberettes (for now - it is being renovated soon)

Originally posted by SIA5390 View Post
    Are there any other lounges I can visit at Singapore and Hong Kong? And finally, if I remember correctly, *A F passengers can bring 1 guest into the lounge. Does that also apply to SIA? Thanks.
    Yes, you can also visit the Krisflyer Elite Gold lounge in T3, the TG one in T1 amongst others - though I don't know why you would want to. And yes, you can guest one in as an F pax.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      Yes, you can also visit the Krisflyer Elite Gold lounge in T3, the TG one in T1 amongst others - though I don't know why you would want to. And yes, you can guest one in as an F pax.
      Thanks for replying. I want to go visit other lounges as I will be checking in around 10 hours before my flight and I will not have much to do. Will the staff in the T3 SKL know of the other lounges I can visit if I ask them, or is there a directory of the airport to show me the locations of the other lounges?

Comment

Working...
      X