Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My service recovery: a hamper from SQ

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
    Well, the last time I was in a little ongoing "argument" with KF (to get my miles refunded when I did an upgrade to Biz as they changed the metal from a 77A to an old 773 at the last minute), they initially offered 5,000 miles, which then went up to 10,000 miles and later 15,000 miles. Each increase was within a time frame of a few weeks of back and forth emailing. Anyway, after two-odd months I finally got the miles I wanted back (around 24K-odd miles, can't remember the exact figure). And I am a KFEG.
    The last time I sent in a nasty letter, I got a hamper.

Hmmm... beginning to think that the folks at SQ's service recovery have some weird fetish.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
      PICS!!!

Comment

Hamper? Wow, nice... I got my stuff settled just days before CNY... Maybe the lady was "pantang"....
        God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
          PICS!!!

Comment

How disappointing. I was expecting gourmet food, and all you got was some smelly stuff.
            F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

NickC,

What is in the hamper? You only show us the external, what about the contents?

Ok, you might have eaten or use the contents in the hamper, at least give us a clue what is inside.

Comment

Originally posted by SQJunkie View Post
                How disappointing. I was expecting gourmet food, and all you got was some smelly stuff.
                Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
                NickC,

What is in the hamper? You only show us the external, what about the contents?

Ok, you might have eaten or use the contents in the hamper, at least give us a clue what is inside.
                Actually it's more like I have no idea what's insidel. Hamper got sent to home base while I'm stuck in SYD for another 3 mths.

Comment

The delivery note on top says Crabtree & Evelyn so it's smelly stuff as mentioned! Nothing to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by SQJunkie View Post

SQTalkers are a tough audience.
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I think this discussion deserves its own thread.

jjpb3
                      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Does SQ only give out those "stuff" to PPS members?

Comment

Gifting someone with smelly stuff is a very subtle way of telling them "I don't like you very much."

Comment

Or it could also be "Please use liberally before boarding your next flight".

Comment

What on earth was the complaint about that made them send you a hamper ?

Comment

Working...
                              X