B77A, 12A or 12K???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B77A, 12A or 12K???

Will be on SQ231 on B77A on early Feb...
    Both 12A and 12K are available.
    Which one is a better seat???
    Thanks guys...

Usually on SQ231 I'd be inclined to go for 12A as I prefer that view more. Although the last time, I was only able to get 19A as it was Easter...

Comment

They are both the same "quality" - so it depends on what you're after. If it's a view of Sydney you're after, it's a bit hard to predict the runways in use but based on the following:
      34L or R arrival - doesn't matter, there's no view.
      16L or R arrival - 12A wins
      07/25 arrivals don't really matter either. Never had good views no matter which side of the plane i sat on.

But be warned: the glare from daylight (which will be a significant portion of the flight) will come from the left hand side of the plane

Comment

Thanks Kyo and SQFG....
        Now I at 12 A....
        Will be an interesting trip, outbound on ""new" spacebed" on B77A on SQ231, and come back on ""old" spacebed" on B772ER on SQ220 (at 11A. Is that a correct choice for departing from SYD?) .... can make a direct comparison between them...

Comment

Both seats BTW are Bassinet seats so beware....

Comment

Are they still using the 77A for SQ 231? I thought I read somewhere that this bird would be switched to the SIN-DXB route? Maybe I'm mistaken...
            God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

until today, the seat map for my SQ231 on early Feb still showed as B77A.... hope there's no sudden change of aircraft....

Comment

Well most of the time if there is a change, it will be to a 77W. I had mine a month ago changed to a 773 (also on SQ 231).
                God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Working...
                X