No announcement yet.

Trouble maker... seating SQ2 Wed 13th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble maker... seating SQ2 Wed 13th.

Hello it's me again

I'm booked on SQ2 to SFO on Wednesday, would you believe it all I can get as a seat is 20F... which is obviously making me cry into my cornflakes (I'm the boy who sticks his face on the window for 12 hours to cloud-gaze)...

I'm logging in (having checked in) obsessively every 30 minutes in the vain hope someone will cancel or something - but to no avail.

Is it a good strategy? Will there be any chance of a window - there are NO seats showing available. Am I clinging onto false hope?

I'm an Elite Goldy pops, but I'm sure that doesn't count for much in seating terms. But any calming 'virtual massage' you could proffer will stop me at best getting RSI at worst losing 2 nights sleep

PS, Is book the cook worth it? Thai prawn balls? For both legs?

Thanking you in advance - name your price for your advice ;-)

Originally posted by aislealways View Post
    Hello it's me again

I'm booked on SQ2 to SFO on Wednesday, would you believe it all I can get as a seat is 20F... which is obviously making me cry into my cornflakes (I'm the boy who sticks his face on the window for 12 hours to cloud-gaze)...

I'm logging in (having checked in) obsessively every 30 minutes in the vain hope someone will cancel or something - but to no avail.

Is it a good strategy? Will there be any chance of a window - there are NO seats showing available. Am I clinging onto false hope?

I'm an Elite Goldy pops, but I'm sure that doesn't count for much in seating terms. But any calming 'virtual massage' you could proffer will stop me at best getting RSI at worst losing 2 nights sleep

PS, Is book the cook worth it? Thai prawn balls? For both legs?

Thanking you in advance - name your price for your advice ;-)
    Cancel your OLCI, show up early at the airport and whine how badly you need a window seat. Tell the check in agent you must see the orange tomato.

Tried it a few times, and on most occassions it worked

Comment

Amazing how your username shows the opposite of the seat you're asking for.

I always call SQ in advance to put in a window seat request. So far I have been successful.

Comment

I would suggest, on this flight, that a Window seat is also an aisle seat

Going to give those lovely chaps/chap-esses a call. See what they can do...

Comment

Working...
        X