Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 new A330 routes in Summer 2010

SIA adds 4 new A330 routes in Summer 10

As per 21DEC09 GDS timetable display, Singapore Airlines is introducing Airbus A330-300 aircraft on the following routes during 2010 Summer season. They’ll be replacing Boeing 777-200 service:

28APR10 Fukuoka
    01MAY10 Taipei
    01JUN10 Guangzhou
    01JUL10 Bangkok (SQ976/979; SQ970/973)
    01OCT10 Bangkok (SQ972/975; SQ978/981)

2H 2010 just got a whole lot more promising...

Comment

http://airlineroutes.wordpress.com/2...1/sia-333-s10/
      Airline Route | twitter

Comment

Awesome regarding Bangkok!!! Yay!! It's a shame though they don't add some more frequency, it's so much less than it used to be. 6 daily A330 would be best please!
        My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Good to see more 333s coming online. I wish SQ can speed up retrofitting of 777-300. The current 773s are getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryK View Post
            Good to see more 333s coming online. I wish SQ can speed up retrofitting of 777-300. The current 773s are getting old.
            You could say that again. Flew premium class lately and both outbound and inboard flights have issues with the seats. The one going out have a hard time taking tray table out and the one coming back have extremely sluggish leg rest adjustments.

Comment

Yeahhh Taipei A330

Comment

There's Osaka from 1 March 2010. So that makes 5 new A330 destinations for 2010! Yeah!

Comment

Well I am certainly looking fwd to flying in those 333s from BKK and TPE

It's been months since I was last in one of those (in SQ livery)
                  Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

As 11 A330s would be delivered in 2010, we could expect more routes to be converted to A330 operations. I guess Seoul (apart from SQ15/16) would also be converted to A330 ops.
                    My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

have these changes been loaded into the booking system as of today?

looking forward to Guangzhou , no more going to hong kong to catch a superior plane

Comment

I wouldn't post it on the blog if it's not updated in the system
                        Airline Route | twitter

Comment

Taipei has been updated with A333 from 1st May 2010 onwards on the booking system
                          The Romance of Travel... Singapore Airlines

Comment

Originally posted by jimyvr View Post
                            I wouldn't post it on the blog if it's not updated in the system
                            Love reading your blog jimyvr! Great job you do, here's wishing you the best of the holidays going into next year!
                            Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

From Winter '10, all flights to SGN would also be converted to A330 operations.
                              My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Working...
                              X