2 quick qstns... re SQ 227 on Monday 21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 quick qstns... re SQ 227 on Monday 21st

Hey everyone my 7 and a half week sojourn has come to an end and im back off home tomorrow but i have 2 quick qstns...

1. If i have checked in online and printed off my boarding pass and all that jazz what time can I rock up to the airport tomorrow and jettison my luggage ? is it the standard 3 hrs or can I go early... (early is my preferred so I can wander marvellous Changi)
    2. Is there anywhere around that sells SQ a388 models in 1:200 size? my original plan was to get it online and get it delivered to my plane but alas that has to be done 3 bus days in advance which I only found out yesterday if there is somewhere at the airport that would be awesome
    Thanks everyone... TR on this flight as soon as i get home and get organised which may take weeks
    Ive flown SQ and I adore it

Originally posted by bryan_sq View Post
    1. If i have checked in online and printed off my boarding pass and all that jazz what time can I rock up to the airport tomorrow and jettison my luggage ? is it the standard 3 hrs or can I go early... (early is my preferred so I can wander marvellous Changi)
    How early? You can certainly go now if you want. In fact, you could have gone as early as 21:00 last night - if that sort of thing's your cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      How early? You can certainly go now if you want. In fact, you could have gone as early as 21:00 last night - if that sort of thing's your cup of tea.
      9pm last night is crazy even for me lol.... ill probably head there around 12-1pm id guess.... i need to get a plane spotting fix and big airport fix wheres the best place to do some spotting ?? any places you can see the runway without windows in the way ?

Comment

Hey everyone my 7 and a half week sojourn has come to an end and im back off home tomorrow but i have 2 quick qstns...

2. Is there anywhere around that sells SQ a388 models in 1:200 size? my original plan was to get it online and get it delivered to my plane but alas that has to be done 3 bus days in advance which I only found out yesterday if there is somewhere at the airport that would be awesome
        Thanks everyone... TR on this flight as soon as i get home and get organised which may take weeks
        I am not sure how early you wish to arrive at Changi. You definitely can drop off your luggage more than 3 hours before departure if you have checked in online. I did my luggage drop off just under 4 hours before my flight last week.

Unfortunately you are unable to to buy an SQ A388 model in 1:200 size anywhere in Singapore if you are talking about the same one that is sold on board. At least I have not come across the same one with the registration number. I bought mine on board and was very pleased with it. Its a reasonable price too for a model of that size and detail.

Comment

I remember quite a long time ago, that they had a shop in the airport that sells model planes. T2 I think it was.

Comment

as of 30 Nov, SQ 1:200 A388 model was out of stock - was on SQ227 (A388) 26 Nov and SQ238 on 30 Nov and FAs on both occasions said model was out of stock

Comment

Originally posted by jammed View Post
              as of 30 Nov, SQ 1:200 A388 model was out of stock - was on SQ227 (A388) 26 Nov and SQ238 on 30 Nov and FAs on both occasions said model was out of stock
              I shall ask them on SQ 227 in a few hours I guess and hope for the best

Comment

Working...
              X