Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAs are not allowed to cancel the service buttons by themselves in SQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find that declaration quite amazing. I think you may need to try TG.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post

I have never pressed a call button in my life!. If I do they'd better run, as it will be serious..
      I've only pressed a call button once, on that terrible Aeroflot flight lol. Ever since then I just walk to the galley whenever I need something.. Made the IFS a little worried when I walked to the galley to request for a drink when I once flew in F haha.

Originally posted by sutrakhk View Post
      On TG they cancelled mine directly in the galley
      Oh gosh..
      Last edited by concept|infinit; 27 November 2009, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
        Ever since then I just wank to the galley (occassionally helping myself) whenever I need something..
        I certainly hope not!

Comment

Perhaps they do not wish to touch the button, who knows where the passenger's hands have been!

Comment

I just wank to the galley (occassionally helping myself) [...] Made the IFS a little worried
            I can imagine...

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
              I have never pressed a call button in my life!. If I do they'd better run, as it will be serious..
              I would classify an empty champagne glass as quite a serious emergency!

Only times I've not used the service bell is when I'm sitting right next to or in front of the galley in which case I'd simply pop in for top ups.
              Last edited by KeithMEL; 26 November 2009, 09:06 AM.
              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I've only pressed a call button once, on that terrible Aeroflot flight lol. Ever since then I just wank to the galley (occassionally helping myself) whenever I need something..
                Well the poor FA's do need a rest at times... I mean with an aching wrist and all
                God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

okay. I've just realised I made the most embarassing typo of my life here. I meant "walk"

Hope you guys who quoted me would be so kind as to edit my erroneous quoted post
                  Last edited by concept|infinit; 2 October 2011, 08:03 PM.

Comment

okay. I've just realised I made the most embarassing type of my life here. I meant "walk"

Hope you guys who quoted me would be so kind as to edit my erroneous quoted post
                    Sorry, I think it now belongs to the ages

Comment

Yes this one is now firmly lodged in the SQT hall of fame or should that be shame

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                        Yes this one is now firmly lodged in the SQT hall of fame or should that be shame
                        To quote Dug from the movie Up! "I do not like the cone of shame"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuJwfCjc628

Comment

Wank to the galley ...?? Or is it

wank in the galley .... or maybe..

wank at the galley.....

pardon my English, I am not native....
                          This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

tsk. Note to self: Never go for an SQTalk gathering because this looks like it will never be forgotten and always re-read posts esp after going through an entire night without sleep

Comment

tsk. Note to self: Never go for an SQTalk gathering because this looks like it will never be forgotten and always re-read posts esp after going through an entire night without sleep
                              Makes one wonder what you were up to the entire night??

Ok that's it from me... You're a champ mate for taking all this BS from us!
                              God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

From what I understand, by reseting the call button on the passenger service panel, it will cause the call button on the passenger handset to be non-functioning for the remainder of the flight until a eX2 reboot is done for the seat.

Yes the reset can be done midflight, but this will cause the passenger to lose any settings (i.e. playlists, started movies etc...)

Comment

Working...
                                X