Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Menu cards

Originally posted by MegatopLover View Post
    I always take the menus from every flight, and I never ask-- unless the FA comes and asks me for it directly, in which case I say I'd like to keep it as a souvenir. Taking the F leather menu cover is farther than I'm willing to go. Then again, I have a fondness for blankets from Raffles Class (and Business Class on certain other airlines).

But if asking for the menus yields other nice little bennies like playing cards to add to my collection, maybe I should start doing that...

Soon you can have all the menu cards!

First, SQ asks you to check-in yourself online. Now they ask you to print your own boarding pass. Next, they will ask you to print your own menu cards.

Comment

I actually have a copy of the Menu in my home from 2004 for the SQ227/SQ228 SIN-MEL-SIN services.Since I had a special meal prebooked I just collected the standard menu to see what the food looks like and to check out the drink choices They let me have it.It is a Raffles Class Menu by the way.The spare copy as there was no passenger next to me is in my Uncles House in Melbourne.

Comment

Working...
      X