IFE Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IFE Schedule

Sorry if this has been asked before. I'll be flying on July 28. Will I get August movies or July's? IIRC, the magazines are updated few days before end of the month.

You can check the SQ website for what movies are on this month.

Comment

The IFE contents and magazines update will commence a few days before end of the month, but it will take a few days to completely refresh the whole fleet. It is not uncommon for you to get previous month's movies.

Comment

On July 28 I doubt OP will get June movies. Almost certainly it will be July movies with a small chance of being August ones.

Comment

I once flew on the 28th of Nov with Dec entertainment all loaded.

Comment

Originally posted by wsssaero View Post
            I once flew on the 28th of Nov with Dec entertainment all loaded.

This has happened to me a few times also as it gets late in the month. I am guessing once the next months magazine is on board so is the updated entertainment, happy to be corrected though.

SQ238.

Comment

IFE gets updated to the next months starting from the 26th of every month. Its a crapshoot from then on till the end of the month.

Comment

Yep, I flew to PER a while ago a few days from the end of the month and on the outbound we had the following months IFE and on the inbound a day and a half later we were back to the current months IFE.

Comment

Took SQ11 on 28 July from LAX and the IFE was updated with August movies. Thanks to all!

Comment

From prior experiences, in general, the next month's program was loaded onboard around the 26th or 27th.

Comment

How do they update the movies for the entire fleet within a few days? Does an enginner upload a program before each flight?

Comment

I flew on SQ 407 on July 29th and the August movies were already loaded. New release including Star Trek. The only newly released SEA movie is "Laskar Pelangi" from Indonesia.

Comment

Working...
                        X