Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First flight

Aloha everyone,
    I can't tell you how happy I am to find this forum. Love reading about all the trips everyone has taken.
    I am going to be flying LAX-NRT in July. I am flying economy (hoping someday to be able to do first), but cannot find my "ticket code" anywhere on my confirmation email. Would someone be able to help me with this?
    Also, is there a way to find out ahead what the meals will be? I went on the menu forum, but its just full of numbers that I can't figure out.
    Any help or personal information would be wonderful.
    thank you so very much!

Originally posted by HaleiwaGirl View Post
    Aloha everyone,
    I can't tell you how happy I am to find this forum. Love reading about all the trips everyone has taken.
    I am going to be flying LAX-NRT in July. I am flying economy (hoping someday to be able to do first), but cannot find my "ticket code" anywhere on my confirmation email. Would someone be able to help me with this?
    Also, is there a way to find out ahead what the meals will be? I went on the menu forum, but its just full of numbers that I can't figure out.
    Any help or personal information would be wonderful.
    thank you so very much!
    For the ticket code, you would look for a number that starts with SQ-XXXXXXX or 618-XXXXXXX

And... Welcum to the club

The catering thread for Y is http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5275. Best to look from bakcside up

Comment

Aloha everyone,

how to read the menu index (http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5275):

- search your flight number from the index
      - example, your flight is SQ970, then it will read SQ 970 SIN - BKK 142
      - the last number "142" is the post number on that thread.

But the index havent been updated for a while now

Comment

Howzit! Have fun on your first SQ flight. I haven't flown that route in a while now, so I can't tell you what the Y meals are. But if you like order special meals kine stuff, you can check out the singaporeair.com website or call the 800 number and even their special meals in Y are pretty yummy.
        Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk, HaleiwaGirl!

I ... cannot find my "ticket code" anywhere on my confirmation email. Would someone be able to help me with this?
          I think it would help if you clarified what you mean by "ticket code", e.g. what do you want to use it for ? The ticket number can be found as mentioned in SINFJ's post but it's more often the case you require your PNR/booking reference which (in the case of SQ) is a 6-character alphanumeric code. Go to:

https://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_...revalLogin.jsp

and try entering your details to see whether it brings up your booking.

Comment

Working...
          X