Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops...sorry

Comment

Hey Soak - if you can wait until the beginning of October when I have a flight to Hong Kong booked, I will write a trip report on the new SQ A330 regional business class from Adelaide. One of you other guys might beat me to it by then however :-)

Comment

Originally posted by soak01 View Post
        They're certainly coming online quickly. Its certainly a great sight every morning seeing the A330 following North East Road into ADL. She also seems alot quieter than the 772.

As a result other than Pacific Blue all ADL scheduled international flights are now Airbus aircraft with the A330 being used by SQ, CX, MH and QF and A320 by NZ. Only Pacific Blue utilise the B738 on its non-stop flights to DPS and NAN.

Has anyone posted any TR on either the BNE or ADL flights?
        NZ uses 767 to ADL during holidays and peak season, as well as A320.

Comment

Originally posted by ADL_SQ View Post
          Hey Soak - if you can wait until the beginning of October when I have a flight to Hong Kong booked, I will write a trip report on the new SQ A330 regional business class from Adelaide. One of you other guys might beat me to it by then however :-)
          Thanks ADL-SQ that will be great. We are not leaving until November so it will be great to read up on how you found it. We'll be in Y so if you get the chance to have a look behind the curtain that will be fantastic.

I'll also post a TR when I get back so I can report on Y on CX A330, 77W and A340. We also have flights booked on AC flying an Embraer 190 and Westjet B738 so I'll give a glimpse of canadian travel in Y.

Comment

The A330 planes are a long overdue replacement for the A310 fleet.

Any of us who have been on a Tristar/DC10 or A300 will be familiar with the 8 across configuration 2-4-2 I have been on all three and it is much better than the 9 or 10 across you get on the 747 and 777 out in Economy.

Looking forward to my first trip IN CLOSE TO FIVE YEARS COME DECEMBER ON SIA.

Comment

Anyone knows for seats in first row of business class of the new A330, row 11, is the personal screen right in front of you or do you need to take it out from your arm rest?

Is the space on row 11 (first row) much better than rows 12-16?

Comment

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
                Anyone knows for seats in first row of business class of the new A330, row 11, is the personal screen right in front of you or do you need to take it out from your arm rest?

Is the space on row 11 (first row) much better than rows 12-16?
                Screen is on bulkhead not in the arm rest.

Row 11 has most legroom, especially for big feet.

Comment

Spotted today:

STG: Sq's latest toy

Comment

And STH arrives in a couple of days

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      And STH arrives in a couple of days
                      STH is already in SIN.

Comment

Afternoon all,

It looks like STH operated its 1st revenue service today on SQ 269-268 to Adelaide.

Comment

Working...
                        X