SQ messing around with F on BKK route

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ messing around with F on BKK route

SQ have just dumped F again on sin/bkk starting april. They are all over the place with this route about having F or not having F. what a shame. i am one of the last F flights this coming thursday on bkk-sin.
    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
    SQ have just dumped F again on sin/bkk starting april. They are all over the place with this route about having F or not having F. what a shame. i am one of the last F flights this coming thursday on bkk-sin.
    Also F is starting to get dropped on HKG-SIN I noticed also

Comment

Originally posted by Lie_flat_seatlover View Post
      Also F is starting to get dropped on HKG-SIN I noticed also
      I wonder where you got this info from...
      A search on SQ website shows F still widely available in April and May.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
        I wonder where you got this info from...
        A search on SQ website shows F still widely available in April and May.
        It's for a trip I have in Sept.-Oct.

Was ticketed on SQ 859 in F, then 3 days ago informed schedule change and no more F on SQ for any flight that day, or next etc... alittle research and sure enough no F, just showing 2 class cabin. Reticketed on TG 2 days ago.

Out of curiosity just looked, and now F is back on some flights, but not on SQ 859 10:30AM my original flight.

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
          Yep, they have been a real PITA with the chopping and changing on the BKK flights in the last few months.

I have two SIN-BKK flights coming up, both of which were booked in F on one of the afternoon flights. They then dropped F on all but the mid afternoon flights, so I changed to that. Then a few weeks ago they dropped F on the mid afternoon flight and had just SQ978 with F. I swapped to this and now they have gone and changed their minds again and my bookings on SQ978 are now in J. None of the daily flights now show as having F.

I wonder when they'll change their minds again...

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
            Yep, they have been a real PITA with the chopping and changing on the BKK flights in the last few months.

I have two SIN-BKK flights coming up, both of which were booked in F on one of the afternoon flights. They then dropped F on all but the mid afternoon flights, so I changed to that. Then a few weeks ago they dropped F on the mid afternoon flight and had just SQ978 with F. I swapped to this and now they have gone and changed their minds again and my bookings on SQ978 are now in J. None of the daily flights now show as having F.

I wonder when they'll change their minds again...
            I feel your frustration, as sure as many others out there. I'm on e-ticket reisssue 17 times now for that same segment! At this point, I wish they make up their mind's and stick to it.

I guess the save bet is just to get it in J. (Feel bad for the front line employees who get hit also.)

Comment

I was on F class and then they moved me down to J but I wonder what is the "O" booking class mean? anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by TON_UK View Post
                I was on F class and then they moved me down to J but I wonder what is the "O" booking class mean? anyone know?
                O is the award fare code for First Class.
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
                X