Preferred seat in Y for sq 11/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preferred seat in Y for sq 11/12

hii ,i will fly to los angeles in this june using singapore air (sq 11/12) y class , anyone could advise which seats is the best that i should pick, emergency seats or last row seat, which only have two seats in a window row, and do the aircraft installed avod system already? thanks lotzz
    Last edited by ronnys121; 19 March 2009, 05:33 PM.

EMEX row without doubt in Y on the 744... Rows 39/49 - B/C and H/J...

Comment

i,m taking an economy class ,sq 11/12 op 744,how bout the last row, which only have 2 seats in a row?

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk, ronnys121.

SQ11/12 is now operated by B744 aircraft, which has AVOD in all classes.
        Emex seats is recommended in Y, but you will need to prereserve and pay the surcharge for these seats as they are what SQ specified as "Preferred Seats".
        I wouldn't recommend sitting way in the back as the queue for immigration maybe terrible by the time you get there.

Comment

Originally posted by ronnys121 View Post
          i,m taking an economy class ,sq 11/12 op 744,how bout the last row, which only have 2 seats in a row?
          Originally posted by SQ1_B77W
          that seats is so called bigger and have more legspace than others....
          maybe you should try that...but you will have to pay USD $50.

Unfortunately, our newcomer here has got it wrong. There is no premium to sit in row 64AC or HK on the 744.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
            Unfortunately, our newcomer here has got it wrong. There is no premium to sit in row 64AC or HK on the 744.
            Hmm..

If they start charging, I know who to blame

Comment

one reason why i worried about taking the emergency seat because the seat has 3 seats in a row, so the other passenger who is sitting beside me can be a bothersome, because i,m traveling with one of my friend.arghhh i,ll take no worries if sq a345 still operate the y class,

for gunnar smithsen, starg and sqflyergirl "thanks lotz for the advise" , 9v sia "hahaa i,ll take all the blame if they start to charge those seats hehehe",,,
              Last edited by ronnys121; 20 March 2009, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Yeah I didn't know that 744 was surcharged for EMEX row? Actually come to think of it, on my last redemption booking (with confirmation via phone) I was told on 744 there was also the surcharge - however as I understood it was for only 77W and 388 that surcharge applied? And after contacting my SQ contact - the surcharge was not enforced, however mind you I've also done this at the transfer gate @ T3 after arriving off of SQ25 and transferring to SQ219 without surcharge - but being awfully smellu and polite at the same time persuaded the gate staff to help me out
                Last edited by Gunnar Smithsen; 21 March 2009, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X