SQ RTW and 744 in F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ RTW and 744 in F

I am trying do a SQ RTW using only the 744. Since going to SYD is not possible ex-USA, the following routing comes to mind: LAX/NRT/SIN/FRA/JFK. I see no other routings using 744 aircraft. Just wondering if I am correct! Many thanks for any comments.

Originally posted by Chad Smith View Post
    I am trying do a SQ RTW using only the 744. Since going to SYD is not possible ex-USA, the following routing comes to mind: LAX/NRT/SIN/FRA/JFK. I see no other routings using 744 aircraft. Just wondering if I am correct! Many thanks for any comments.
    There is no SQ-only RTW that allows SYD - the one out of SYD was discontinued some time ago.

If you wanna fly in J, then your routing looks perfect (I would do it the other way around for better timing and sleep-adjustment though).

The RTW in F is not that much more ex US but you can also fly on 77W - the F experience is definitely worth the additional money! Plus you can put your miles on a decent FFP like Lufthansa and earn additonal 20,000 miles for flying F, further narrowing the price difference.

Your trip in F earns about 60,000 miles on LH - half the miles needed for a free ticket in J to Europe... (and you would be only 40,000 miles short of qualifying for Senator!)

Comment

Working...
    X