747 Configuration question FRA-SIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 747 Configuration question FRA-SIN

In order to make my seat selection, which of the following configurations is used for the flight SQ25 (FRA-SIN) ?
    747-400 version 1, version 2, version 3 or version 4 ?

SQ varies with 747 versions to FRA.
    Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Originally posted by flo View Post
      SQ varies with 747 versions to FRA.
      What differences are there in the 744's that fly to FRA then ?.

Comment

I thought the remaining 744s in SQ fleet have the same config, and that any other 744s with different config have been withdrawn from the fleet last year.

Comment

SMU & SPA

SPE onwards

Comment

meaning: in first and business class there is no difference at all. in economy, there are minor differences you won't even really notice ...

wow, i just realized that the SQ 744s are really getting rarer and rarer. i knew they were going to be phased out really soon but it just kinda struck me right now. sad, actually. so many fond memories.
            Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Originally posted by flo View Post
              ...wow, i just realized that the SQ 744s are really getting rarer and rarer. i knew they were going to be phased out really soon but it just kinda struck me right now. sad, actually. so many fond memories.
              I can only find two routes with 744s now: SQ11/12 and SQ25/26. Any other routes operated by 744 now?

Comment

mel and syd
                My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

308 and 319 SIN -- LHR vv through 28 March......

Comment

Working...
                  X