Krisworld and Ipod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krisworld and Ipod?

The advertisement for the new A330 put "Enjoy Krisworld...that now connects to your ipod"

what does that mean? Does it mean we can watch ipod movies on the PTV screen? And is this feature available for other aircraft, in particular 777-300ER and A380?

hmm, i read here that such a feature is available only on the A340 and A330. Can anyone confirm that 777-300ER and A380 don't have such a feature?

Originally posted by bent View Post
    The advertisement for the new A330 put "Enjoy Krisworld...that now connects to your ipod"

what does that mean? Does it mean we can watch ipod movies on the PTV screen? And is this feature available for other aircraft, in particular 777-300ER and A380?

hmm, i read here that such a feature is available only on the A340 and A330. Can anyone confirm that 777-300ER and A380 don't have such a feature?

Previously, the only plane that had ipod connectivity was the A340-500 that flies direct SIN to LAX/EWR.

Neither the 777-300ER or A380, not even in the Suites, have this feature.

The new A330's also come with have ipod connection.

Have fun watching your ipod movies or podcasts on board ... but for me, it took a while to get the ipod connected (see post below)

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthr...highlight=A345

Comment

Originally posted by dttj0069 View Post
      Previously, the only plane that had ipod connectivity was the A340-500 that flies direct SIN to LAX/EWR.

Neither the 777-300ER or A380, not even in the Suites, have this feature.

The new A330's also come with have ipod connection.

Have fun watching your ipod movies or podcasts on board ... but for me, it took a while to get the ipod connected (see post below)

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthr...highlight=A345
      aww...shucks. Oh well, I guess I have to make do with watching videos on my laptop! The in seat power supply, i heard is 2 people share one?

Comment

Originally posted by bent View Post
        aww...shucks. Oh well, I guess I have to make do with watching videos on my laptop! The in seat power supply, i heard is 2 people share one?
        Yes in Y two people share the power supply but you should be fine as most people will just be using the normal IFE

Comment

Can I ask a couple of stupid questions? I'm not an iPod user, my husband is lending me one of his for the flight. Do I need to bring anything to connect it to the jack, or is something supplied? If so - what do I need to get, as it doesn't sound a very standard connection. Also, does it charge while it's connected?

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by dreamwatch View Post
            Can I ask a couple of stupid questions? I'm not an iPod user, my husband is lending me one of his for the flight. Do I need to bring anything to connect it to the jack, or is something supplied? If so - what do I need to get, as it doesn't sound a very standard connection. Also, does it charge while it's connected?

Thank you!
            You don't need to bring any connection jack ... that's provided on board. I'm 90% sure that your ipod automatically charges when you are connected.

If not, there are also USB ports that you can use your normal ipod cable to connect to and that would charge your ipod

Comment

Thank you. I'm kind of excited - my husband is going to rip a load of my favourite A Team episodes for me!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by dttj0069 View Post
                If not, there are also USB ports that you can use your normal ipod cable to connect to and that would charge your ipod
                I connected my iPhone to the USB port, and did not charge.

Comment

Working...
                X