Booking change question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booking change question

Tried to modify my booking from A380 (SQ 321) to the 777 (SQ 319) (zvezda, Happy Now?) online but it does not allow me to do so. (This is a paid ticket).

However, when I just do a fresh online booking, the system has no issue with availability.

How very strange! Anyone encountered similar issues?

I have a Redemption booking that I am trying to do the same thing for, and it cannot be done online due to technical issues & I was told that if I get it done via phone assistance, I will only be able to confirm seating 48 hrs before the flight, which kind of sucks of course!

Call SQ reservations to resolve the issue. I had this issue before where my ticket held the availability on both flights while changing the flight online.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
      Call SQ reservations to resolve the issue. I had this issue before where my ticket held the availability on both flights while changing the flight online.
      Many Thanks! I have already contacted SQ reservations for assistance. The drawback of going via this route is that any further flight change will have to be made via calling SQ reservations again.

The only toggling I can do now is just the seat numbers on my current flight.

Hopefully they upgrade their systems for continued customer autonomy after they seek the help of reservations to resolve technical issues. It's an annoyance at the very least, but then, I'm not sure if they are even interested in improving on these very basic issues.

Comment

Working...
      X