Seat Choices on First and Business Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat Choices on First and Business Class

Which seats do you prefer when you fly on F and J?

For my upcoming trip on the 777-300ER on F and J on the return leg I thought of 1A and 11A.

I usually fly Y and I always prefer being in the front and left-most corner for some reason haha..

Would you guys recommend seats 1A (F Class) and 11A (J Class) on the 77W?

To start, you can read at the sticky here. And yes, if you do a search you will find the opinion of others since the seats in F and J on 77W had been discussed too often!

Comment

If you like being at the front on the left hand side then 1A sounds like the ideal choice.

Comment

There is no real difference between 1A and 2A, except that:

1A has a narrower space where your head goes, when the seat is in bed mode, whereas
        2A has a narrower space where your feet go, when the seat is in bed mode.

Since you're unlikely to want the bed mode, the only other difference is that 1A would feel more like there is no-one around you (because you are facing a wall) whereas 2A would feel more like you're in a larger cabin.

I personally loved 2A on the 77W, for the same reason that I loved 2A on the 747. You don't feel too closed off, and there is a decent feeling of spaciousness, but still very private because of the design of the seat.

Comment

I share the same opinion about seat 2A. Spacious and private at the same time

Comment

Thanks for sharing your views I'll consider 2A

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
              To start, you can read at the sticky here. And yes, if you do a search you will find the opinion of others since the seats in F and J on 77W had been discussed too often!
              Are the stickies completely hidden from people lately???
              HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
              X