No announcement yet.

Should I Fly Singapore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't used SQ before, but for my next flights (BRU-FRA-SIN-DPS and AMI-SIN-FRA-BRU) I booked SQ thru online travel agency www.ebookers.com
    I couldn't use the SQ's Online Booking because Brussels can not be selected as departure city in the multicity engine.

I can not check-in online either because the flight from Brussels to Frankfurt (although a SQ flight) is not operated by SQ.

So no online booking and no Online check in: no advanced seat selection possible !

I contacted SQ via e-mail and explained my little "problem".
    Immediately, AMS reservation (in particular Mr. Berry van Dam and Mrs. Karin Postema) contacted me and did all they best to help me out with my seat requests.
    They even contacted their German office in Frankfurt in order to pre-order my requested seats.

This is what I call a very good "first impression" and I feel secure now that SQ will do all they can to make my flights a pleasant experience.

My flights only departs on 8th May, so let's hope my requests will be honored (my requests are already reflected when checking my bookings online !)

Comment

Working...
    X