Admission to VS Lounge LHR T3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admission to VS Lounge LHR T3.

Hi all I am flying out on the SQ 321 Tonight in J - Has anybody recently encountered problems entering the clubhouse ? SQ in London seem to think access is only if you have PPS status. I know that last eyar I entered no problem with purely a J boarding pass.

Thanks

I know there is another posts or threads regarding this VS Clubhouse at T3, but could not locate it so far.
    Anyhow, I had not been there for a long time. But as far as I know, I only showed my J or F SQ BP, and got admitted into the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by mshn View Post
      SQ in London seem to think...
      ...once every blue moon at best..

I always just show my J or F BP to access the VS CH. Never get asked if PPS.

Comment

Hi, I can confirm I used the VSCH in T3 3 weeks ago with just a J BP. SQ in London and the check-in staff will always point you towards SKL but erm, SKL LHR is nothing to write home about.

Comment

I also could access the Clubhouse when flying C four weeks ago. To play things safe, I'd made an enquiry on the VS website beforehand and I took a copy of their reply with me. In the end, that was not needed as the lounge agents knew their stuff and let me in with no problems at all.

Comment

Originally posted by kchika View Post
            I also could access the Clubhouse when flying C four weeks ago. To play things safe, I'd made an enquiry on the VS website beforehand and I took a copy of their reply with me. In the end, that was not needed as the lounge agents knew their stuff and let me in with no problems at all.
            I was in there a few weeks ago as a Y passenger on SQ with KFEG and let straight in. The only thing is that they wont call flights but the boards near the desk show all flight info anyway.

Cheer
            Clowesy

Comment

No problems for me in the VS Clubhouse on a J ticket and no SQ status. The only thing you cannot do is book the treatments before the day, you have to put your name on the waitlist (I never did get a massage ).

Just an aside and I know I will probably get a bit of stick for this but the SKL J lounge in LHR is a poor lounge, when I visited there were no seats to be had and the food selection appeared to be what was available in the fridge. On the plus side the bar did look good but I had too much fizzy stuff in the VS lounge with my eggs benedict.

When is SQ moving to T1 ? And will there be a new lounge or will they share with Star ?

Comment

Originally posted by Victor View Post
                Just an aside and I know I will probably get a bit of stick for this but the SKL J lounge in LHR is a poor lounge, when I visited there were no seats to be had and the food selection appeared to be what was available in the fridge.

When is SQ moving to T1 ? And will there be a new lounge or will they share with Star ?
                Welcome to SQTalk, Victor.

Don't apologise for knocking SKL's, it's a favoured pastime for a number of us on here.

Having said that I do find the LHR SKL one of the better ones. There is normally a number of hot food items availavle throughout the day in the J side.

They are moving to T1 in 2011/2012, and there will be an SKL there.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                  Welcome to SQTalk, Victor.

Don't apologise for knocking SKL's, it's a favoured pastime for a number of us on here.

Having said that I do find the LHR SKL one of the better ones. There is normally a number of hot food items availavle throughout the day in the J side.

They are moving to T1 in 2011/2012, and there will be an SKL there.
                  Many thanks for the welcome Man Flyer, I must have missed the hot food but I guess when I did not find a spare seat I decided to head to the gate where boarding was just starting anyway.

Using the whalejet again in 4 weeks so I look forward to the VS lounge again and hopefully Satay on board..mmmmmm
                  Last edited by Victor; 17 January 2009, 12:12 AM. Reason: Spolling mistake

Comment

Working...
                  X