• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9V-STC left Toulouse tonight to Singapore

Few pictures of acceptance test flight

Laurent

Comment

• Stunning pics! I like the lighting and shadows. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• For the acceptance flight - I'm guessing it's SQ pilots who are flying - why is she still wearing her French Passport on the side?

Comment

• Great looking ladies!

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
            For the acceptance flight - I'm guessing it's SQ pilots who are flying - why is she still wearing her French Passport on the side?
            I guess that they do not change that until SQ formally accepts the plane and signs on the dotted line. Just like a car test drive they do not register the car in your name until you hand over the cash.

Comment

• 9V-STC ETA: 1558 (GMT+8)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                I guess that they do not change that until SQ formally accepts the plane and signs on the dotted line. Just like a car test drive they do not register the car in your name until you hand over the cash.
                That's right. I've participated in the process. Usually, the delivery (signing) happens the same day as the acceptance test flight and involves negotiation over concessions for (usually minor) problems found during acceptance testing (static, taxi, and flight). The whole process typically lasts 3 to 5 days depending on how many problems are found and how long it takes to correct them. The registration changes only after the papers are signed. It might be the case that for some airlines the delivery flight is still made with the manufacturer's registration.

Comment

Working...
                X