Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIA's A330-300

Hi:

Saw this in the KrisShop website. SIA is launching the A330-300 aircraft in February 2009. Wonder what kind of seats and where it will be flying.

http://www.krisshopair.com.sg/produc...025312F282329#

Hope there's a 1:200 scale.
    A great way to fly!

Comment

Originally posted by blueodyssey View Post
      Hope there's a 1:200 scale.
      I also love to see them in 1:400 scale too...but I guess the chance is slim since SIA is only leasing those A330 but not own them permanently.....

Comment

Heard from SQ sources that the initial flights of the A333 will be to Japan and China.
        My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

I would bet that initial A330 routes will be among those where SQ compete with another serious carrier. Also routes currently served less often than daily would benefit from increasing frequency with the smaller aircraft.

Comment

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
            Heard from SQ sources that the initial flights of the A333 will be to Japan and China.
            ycp81, were the sources the same as the ones who told you about the French speaking crew is currently undergoing A380 training?

Comment

I really like the nice packaging box this time...

Comment

Nice package. They've corrected the placement of the A380 titles too. What reg did they paint for the model A333?

Comment

The A330's are going to FUK first...or is it BNE....or is it KIX or is it.....depending on who you speak to....

BOM and DEL are supposed to be getting them as well..... really ? .....depending who you speak too....

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                    The A330's are going to FUK first...or is it BNE....or is it KIX or is it.....depending on who you speak to....

BOM and DEL are supposed to be getting them as well..... really ? .....depending who you speak too....
                    Nahh, it'll be PER

I wish ... haha

Comment

Originally posted by wsssaero View Post
                      Nice package. They've corrected the placement of the A380 titles too. What reg did they paint for the model A333?

The A333s will be 9V-ST*.
                      Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                        The A333s will be 9V-ST*.
                        Is there a public source?

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
                          Is there a public source?
                          The A333 model released by SQ is registered as 9V-STA.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
                            The A333 model released by SQ is registered as 9V-STA.
                            Although not definitive, here is another source:
                            http://www.flickr.com/photos/a380spo...7610231844495/

Comment

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
                              That was what the IFS told me onboard my flight today - Japan, Australia, and China. Not to say that he must be accurate though.

Comment

Working...
                              X