Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AsiaTwo Breaking News: SIA’s latest enhancement - Spend miles for personalized feedba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AsiaTwo Breaking News: SIA’s latest enhancement - Spend miles for personalized feedba

Just in on Google Future.

--
    March 19, 2009

AsiaTwo News: SIA’s latest enhancement - Spend miles for personalized feedback

Singapore, AsiaTwo News: Singapore Airlines yesterday introduced a novel new scheme under which customers can communicate feedback to the airline’s senior management by spending miles from their Krisflyer mileage accounts.

According to SIA spokesman Lieutenant-Colonel (Ret.) M. O. Ron, the airline receives approximately 20,000 individual customer service-related communications each month. “There is high demand for our attention,” he said. “Currently, feedback is received, but there is no way to guarantee it will be taken seriously. This is really about offering a service enhancement – it’s something that not every customer wants or needs. Those for whom it is important will have the option to guarantee a personalized response from our company.”

There will be three tiers available under the scheme. A ‘Saver’ feedback request will cost customers 15,000 Krisflyer miles and guarantee a ‘non-canned’ reply from an SIA customer service representative. A ‘Standard’ feedback request will cost 55,000 miles for which customers will receive a guaranteed response from an SIA ‘manager of junior VP-level’ or above.

The airline suggested that important, big-spending customers may want to consider the highest-tier option called the ‘Full’ feedback request.

“Singapore Airlines SVP Major-General (Ret.) I. M. Toogood, will personally respond within two weeks to customers who purchase ‘Full’ feedback requests from us. This is a special privilege reserved for only our most valued customers.”, LTC M. O. Ron said.

‘Full’ feedback requests will cost 125,000 Krisflyer miles.

Singapore Airlines stressed that the each request constituted a single two-way communication. Follow-up comments or questions would be charged as separate additional requests.

When asked what options were available to customers of other frequent flier programmes (FFPs) or those who did not wish to spend miles, the airline pointed out that the current free feedback channels and standard canned replies were still available to such customers at no cost.

[end]

where do you find the crazy article from??

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle1212 View Post
      where do you find the crazy article from??
      Please pay attention to the OP's handle (The Early Edition) and the location where this OP is based (tomorrow). This is another satire and a brilliant one.

You surely need to chill out!

Comment

hahahahahahaha. Who is OP?

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle1212 View Post
          hahahahahahaha. Who is OP?
          OP = Original Poster.

Comment

While I was entertained by this article, I can't help but wonder just how nice it would be if SQ would offer Krisflyer miles to customers who offer feedback, and to get bonus miles if the feedback helps the company save money!
            Help make this article a better one!

Comment

OMG , now you've given the SQ bean counters fresh ideas on how to milk us for our mileage points!

Nice one, I had a good chuckle .

Comment

I wish the writer(s) of the article would use the Talking Cock style for local names like Oh Lui Boh, See-Bay Hao Lian, Tua Peh Kee etc. I can only presume that they are non-S'poreans or because the target audience are mainly non-S'poreans.

Comment

Hahahaha! this is hillarious! thanks for posting and making my day a better one!

Comment

Working...
                  X