Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat availaibilty on SIN-LAX in Y class

Hi,
    I'm planning to go to LAX sometime in Feb/March on a sub-load ticket which means I can only board the flight if there are empty seats onboard ? Does anyone what is the average the pax load on SQ 12 on SIN-NRT-LAX ? I've checked the pax load for the Feb/March and it's already 2/3 full.
    Also is it full all the way to LAX ? *** understand why SQ had to drop SQ 27 ? I' ve checked the recent pax load and usually they are overbooked by up to 50-70 pax. Anybody has any news on capacity on the SIN-LAX route for Y class ? Thanks !

Originally posted by boing View Post
    Hi,
    I'm planning to go to LAX sometime in Feb/March on a sub-load ticket which means I can only board the flight if there are empty seats onboard ?
    How do you get one of those tickets?

You can check www.seatcounter.com to find out if the flight is full or not...
    matt_will_fix_it

Comment

You need to be a staff of SQ to get those tickets. It's part of the staff benefit. But, of course, with all things free comes with a catch.

Thanks for the website. Just a bit confused with all those codes

Comment

Originally posted by boing View Post
        You need to be a staff of SQ to get those tickets. It's part of the staff benefit. But, of course, with all things free comes with a catch.

Thanks for the website. Just a bit confused with all those codes
        Are those standby (sub-load?) tickets free? or do you need to pay a lower fare?

The codes shown on www.seatcounter.com are booking codes for different classes. You need to look for flights with a lot of 9s, especially in lower booking classes such as N, Q, V.

Comment

Are those standby (sub-load?) tickets free? or do you need to pay a lower fare?
          There are a total of three sub-load tickets per staff per year. One is totally free except for the airport tax and the other three are zonal discounts ranging from 75% to 50% of the total fare inclusive of all taxes. The catch is all of these are subloads. You can get a firm(confirmed) ticket, but it's 50% discount of the total fare. Hope that helps.
          And thanks for the tip. The only class codes i know are F,J and Y and recently R. Didn't know there was a whole range of them.

Comment

My bad ! Total of four. Just found out the numbers didn't add up after reading it.

Comment

R = Suites
              P/F/A/O = First Class
              Z/C/J/D/I = Business Class
              Y and the rest = Economy Class

Comment

Normally it is pack from sin-nrt and than nrt -lax pretty light.

But in december it was full all and all it was annoying. Even first class was full. It was crazy.

Sin-nrt-lax is a very popular route. Especially now they killed SQ 27.

Comment

Working...
                X