A new look for SQ Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new look for SQ Girls

Remember the thread about the new look for SQ Boys? It is logical to think that the Girls' look will get revamped, isn't it? A snow bird told me that soon the new look will be introduced.
    Of course don't get too excited guys! SQ has done the research and did the colour matching for different skin tones. (Did I say it correctly here? ) Not only that, imagine the works of fashion designer. You have to take into consideration the lights of the cabin, airport lights, and not to forget the make up colours that they all used. Anyhow, the Girls look more beautiful than ever. And I know for sure, next time I will see Ms S, she will look incredibly cool and chic! As well as all the crew I've met here.

Disclaimer: Before the comments and discussions going in a wrong direction, just a reminder that the SQ Girls still wear their kebaya uniforms. The new look will be something related to the kebaya.

You've got me wagging my tongue in curiosity!

Comment

Looks like SQ found something to improve upon in the kebaya uniform? Very interesting.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

It will just be different colour shades. For the blue girls, it should remain the same.
        My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

I have to say the old saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" sprang to my mind when I read this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
            I have to say the old saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" sprang to my mind when I read this.
            Same to me! Hopefully the designer will do a good job with the update.

Comment

Like some others here, I react with anticipation and a drop of apprehension.
              Help make this article a better one!

Comment

I can only think of two possible improvements:
                - less makeup, and
                - increasing the length of hair that can be worn down by 5 to 10cm.

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
                  I can only think of two possible improvements:
                  - less makeup, and
                  - increasing the length of hair that can be worn down by 5 to 10cm.
                  Actually I still prefer the hair to be kept in the current way. Looks more professional and neat.

Perhaps the nail polish colour?
                  A great way to fly!

Comment

Its going to be a small and minor change in something. I dont think they will redeisgn the kebaya or whatever.

Comment

Just saw the pics of the changes. I approve of them.

(Sorry, my source knows where I live, work and like to eat, so, fearing for my life, I'm not at liberty to discuss. )
                      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                        Looks like you don't need to worry. The new look got a stamp of approval from jjpb3.
                        Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                        Just saw the pics of the changes. I approve of them.

Comment

SQ LPP, when was the picture taken you have in your first post? The reason I ask is to see if they have already made the change? Last month I took several flight segments on SQ F and didnt see any changes.

BTW Congratulations to KeithMEL, LukeGT, MAN Flyer, MovieMan, SQflyergirl, StarG, jjpb3 and you as all of you are almost reaching your SQT 2nd anniversary again on Oct 31st. Maybe we should celebrate by opening a bottle of Krug?

Cheers.
                          Last edited by SQ All The Way; 20 October 2008, 03:18 PM. Reason: Added Man Flyer on the Anniversary as well

Comment

Originally posted by SQ All The Way View Post
                            SQ LPP, when was the picture taken you have in your first post? The reason I ask is to see if they have already made the change? Last month I took several flight segments on SQ F and didnt see any changes.
                            The picture above was taken onboard inaugural flight A380 from LHR to SIN last March.
                            If you read carefully my original post, the changes have not happened yet! But have seen the the changes, and they are fabulous!

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                            A snow bird told me that soon the new look will be introduced. ... The new look will be something related to the kebaya.

Comment

Were there any changes? I was on flight from Bangkok yesterday and did not notice any ... maybe I was too tired from the parties .... try to spot again next week....
                              This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Working...
                              X