No announcement yet.

Commending Good Service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did mention why I was commending the good service: not just the "usual" good service. Maybe this is why I got two replies.

Comment

post deleted
      Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Since you got excellent service on the flight overall, but specifically from the three whose names you've forgotten, why not commend the entire crew on that particular flight that you were on (and do mention that there were three particularly excellent ones whose names escape you )

I usually write my letters of commendation while I'm still inflight, because I know that not only will I not remember full names after, but I realistically will not have the time to do it once I arrive at my destination and go about my business.
        Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
          I know that if I see the names again I'd be able to remember who those three are. Is there any way of finding out who they are? As a serviced based company I would imagine they would want to acknowledge those employees who have exceeded their company's expectations. It is also a guilty feeling that I have for not remembering their names in the first place!!
          I'm not sure if SQ will give you the names, but if you write on your feedback which seat you had, SQ will be able to determine who the cabin crew were and forward them your comments (as well as give them recognition).
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I have given both positive and negative feedbacks to SQ. One agent called me up after a negative feedback and she noted that I have given compliments where due. The feeling it gave me is that they take your negative feedback more seriously when you have been willing to provide positive ones in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
              I'm not sure if SQ will give you the names, but if you write on your feedback which seat you had, SQ will be able to determine who the cabin crew were and forward them your comments (as well as give them recognition).
              post deleted
              Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Inspired by this thread, two days ago I sent my compliments via the webpage praising a crew member whom I was particularly impressed with. I received my reply yesterday, thanking me and assuring me the cabin crew in question would be informed via their managers.

I'm always quick to complain to airlines (not usually regarding crew though) when things go wrong, so it's only fitting they should receive praise when I think they are doing an excellent job.

Comment

Originally posted by view View Post
                  I'm always quick to complain to airlines (not usually regarding crew though) when things go wrong, so it's only fitting they should receive praise when I think they are doing an excellent job.
                  I always do this wheteher it be an airline or not! The last one was at two visits to Crowne Plaza at Changi - the checkin person remembered me, sorted out same room etc and even remembered where i had been and where I was going since last visit etc.

Filled in service opinion card and got an equally nice and positive repsones. Dont get me wrong I am always willing to complain when I feel things are not up to standards.

Cheers
                  Clowesy

Comment

Working...
                  X