Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Anyone Tried Singapore Sling Mix Chocolates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Anyone Tried Singapore Sling Mix Chocolates?

The title says it all.
    In KrisShop, there is an item True Heritage Brew Sinagpore Sling Original Mix Chocolates (Box of 6 Chocolates). I think it was in the list end of last year. Has anyone tried it? Good?

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    The title says it all.
    In KrisShop, there is an item True Heritage Brew Sinagpore Sling Original Mix Chocolates (Box of 6 Chocolates). I think it was in the list end of last year. Has anyone tried it? Good?
    Tried S'pore sling chocs bought from duty free onboard ...and guess what, it all leaked out when I got it to SIN.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
      Tried S'pore sling chocs bought from duty free onboard ...and guess what, it all leaked out when I got it to SIN.
      I was going to buy this but after hearing your comment, it makes me to think twice...

Would you happen to know why it leaked? Chocolate coating was not done properly?

Comment

I hand carried it. Maybe the heat melted it from the time I mleft the airport and to when I got home. One would not have thought that would have happened. I remembered reading somewhere that choccolates have slightly different outer coating for different climate.

Then again, you could always try your luck.

Comment

Working...
        X