SQ16 - BTC x2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ16 - BTC x2?

I'm booked in First on SQ16 SIN>ICN>SFO. Quick question: Is this long itinerary eligible for one or two BTC meals? Also, we're flying to DPS & MLE in C - can we BTC on these flights ex-SIN?

Thanks!

Eric
    Last edited by getonline; 3 June 2008, 04:58 AM. Reason: Added second question

You'll only get BTC on 1 meal on the SIN-ICN sector. There is no BTC on ICN-SFO.
    Yes, you can BTC on flights ex-SIN

Comment

Just to repeat from what 9V-JKL posted ( my post padding effort), SQ16 SIN-ICN is the one with BTC options. For continuing flight, ICN-SFO, there is no BTC offered.
      SIN - DPS and SIN - MLE will have the BTC options as well.

Comment

Thanks to both of you!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
          Just to repeat from what 9V-JKL posted ( my post padding effort), SQ16 SIN-ICN is the one with BTC options. For continuing flight, ICN-SFO, there is no BTC offered.
          I ordered BTC on SQ 16 flying SIN-ICN-SFO but did not eat my BTC option during lunch from SIN-ICN (I had the regular menu choices instead).

After the layover in ICN, the new flight attendant (after crew change at ICN) asked if I still wanted to have my BTC meal. If so, they can radio the catering truck to have it reloaded.

Comment

Originally posted by dnllam View Post
            I ordered BTC on SQ 16 flying SIN-ICN-SFO but did not eat my BTC option during lunch from SIN-ICN (I had the regular menu choices instead).

After the layover in ICN, the new flight attendant (after crew change at ICN) asked if I still wanted to have my BTC meal. If so, they can radio the catering truck to have it reloaded.
            I think what had happened is the new crew looked up the manifest, and your BTC was still listed, even though there was no request available ex-ICN. I had the BTC SFO-ICN before, and when reborded for the continuing ICN-SIN flight, the FA asked the same question as you posted. I told them that there is no BTC available ex-ICN. And yes, when they called the catering truck, of course, they did not know about BTC.

I wonder whether you really want to have your BTC ex-SIN to be served for your dinner from ICN to SFO. At least it has been 8 hours in the plane galley.

Comment

I wonder whether you really want to have your BTC ex-SIN to be served for your dinner from ICN to SFO. At least it has been 8 hours in the plane galley.
              That's a great point. That would be an emphatic no. What time is the meal served SIN>ICN? The flight leaves at 9am - is it served right away? Or is there a breakfast served immediately followed by the main meal later?

Comment

Just to repeat from what 9V-JKL posted ( my post padding effort)
                What is post padding ?

(Whoa! I can leave the office now. )

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                  What is post padding ?

(Whoa! I can leave the office now. )
                  Well, you have passed 2000 marks, while I am still 60% of that mark.

Originally posted by getonline View Post
                  That's a great point. That would be an emphatic no. What time is the meal served SIN>ICN? The flight leaves at 9am - is it served right away? Or is there a breakfast served immediately followed by the main meal later?
                  Basically, SIN-ICN is only one long meal service, a lunch. 9 am Singapore time is about 10 am Seoul time. So, in F, from my limited experience , the crew will ask when the time I want to have my meals. Usually about 2 or 3 hours after taking off. (And that's why I always have breakfast at SKL prior to that flight - I know I know MAN Flyer is not so fond of SKL F at T3, but I need to have something before. Otherwise I will be starving once I am onboard. )

The sample of the menu for SIN-ICN on SQ 16 in F is here.

Comment

Well, you have passed 2000 marks, while I am still 60% of that mark.
                    64.95%

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                      64.95%
                      Hmm 65% now?

Comment

65.05%

Comment

Working...
                        X