Head set on Suite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head set on Suite

I would like to know that the head set on Suite, you can take home or not. I have seen on trip report somewhere I'm not sure. The guy who took a photos at home and I have seen the head set so I wonder, do you allowed to take home? Look expensive......

Originally posted by TON_UK View Post
    I would like to know that the head set on Suite, you can take home or not. I have seen on trip report somewhere I'm not sure. The guy who took a photos at home and I have seen the head set so I wonder, do you allowed to take home? Look expensive......
    Like a purple kebaya once told my missus... if u ask i will say cannot...

get the drift?

Comment

Oops, how did THAT get into my bag?

Comment

The inaugral flight had a free Bose giveaway, but I'm pretty sure the headphones on the normal R flights are not supposed to be taken away.

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post
          Oops, how did THAT get into my bag?
          A TSA screener left a hand scanning wand in my carry-on when he zipped it up. I found it while still in the airport and returned to the screening area to give it back. The TSA supervisor asked the police officer there to arrest me for stealing it and for unlawful possession of a security device. The police officer was thinking this over, so I said to him: "Suppose someone puts a kilo of heroin in your brother's backpack, planning to steal the backpack after a flight. Your brother finds it and takes it immediately and directly to the nearest law enforcement officer and turns it in. Has your brother committed a crime?" The police officer answered: "No." Then I asked, "How is that different from the situation we have here?" "Ok, you can go." The TSA supervisor was furious.

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
            A TSA screener left a hand scanning wand in my carry-on when he zipped it up. I found it while still in the airport and returned to the screening area to give it back. The TSA supervisor asked the police officer there to arrest me for stealing it and for unlawful possession of a security device. The police officer was thinking this over, so I said to him: "Suppose someone puts a kilo of heroin in your brother's backpack, planning to steal the backpack after a flight. Your brother finds it and takes it immediately and directly to the nearest law enforcement officer and turns it in. Has your brother committed a crime?" The police officer answered: "No." Then I asked, "How is that different from the situation we have here?" "Ok, you can go." The TSA supervisor was furious.
            Clever of you to use the cop's brother in your story - creates an immediate affinity between you. Not that you should have had to say anything, I can't believe the TSA guy.

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
              pretty preposterous of the tsa supervisor. if you were intending to steal it, why the heck would you return it once you found it?

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                pretty preposterous of the tsa supervisor. if you were intending to steal it, why the heck would you return it once you found it?
                The TSA supervisor suggested to the police officer that I stole it and then changed my mind. I think he wanted to ensure that it didn't get written up as their mistake and was willing to send an innocent person to prison to avoid a little black mark on his personnel records.

Comment

Originally posted by TON_UK View Post
                  Short answer: No.
                  Have you checked your blind spot lately?

Comment

i have seen a TR as well with this. however, i believe they were only given out on inaugural flights as a memento. all other suites flights, you are NOT supposed to take the headsets.

Comment

Those, as I understand it, are Bose Quiet Comfort 2 customised with aviation headphone plugs.

(Audio)
                      ________
                      Sixth-generation Taurus
                      Last edited by Audio; 4 February 2011, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X