• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A380 Suites - making the bed

I made a video here.

Cheers, Howard

What a wonderful video Howard Long!

The Singapore Airlines Suites are truly A Class Beyond First.

Kudos!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Used to think it would be much simpler! Thanks for sharing, Howard.

Comment

Looks like a lot of work compared to the SkySuites.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
            Looks like a lot of work compared to the SkySuites.
            I agree. What a process. I guess the waiting can be made more civilized by some bubbly.

Thanks for sharing, Howard.
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Thank you for sharing!

Comment

i think some guy stole your video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-XIJtguuHg

Comment

Great video! I will be flying to London on the SQ380 in C next month. Any one got any videos on making the business bed?

Comment

Originally posted by LHR View Post
                    Any one got any videos on making the business bed?
                    That takes about 10 seconds !.

Comment

In my next life i try to get a double upgrade from eco to first.
                      1993 i had the luck to be upgraded to business on a CI flight (BKK-AMS) - wonderfull.

Comment

Originally posted by LHR View Post
                        Great video! I will be flying to London on the SQ380 in C next month. Any one got any videos on making the business bed?

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
                        No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                        I AGREE

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                          I agree. What a process. I guess the waiting can be made more civilized by some bubbly.

Thanks for sharing, Howard.
                          Well I had to make an effort to see them doing it: the crew have an uncanny knack of knowing when you're off to the loo and you come back to a made bed. Similarly, when you wake up, in the time you've taken to refresh yourself it's made back to a seat.

However, as had been recommended to me, when there's a spare suite nearby, use that for the bed and your allocated suite as a seat.

Cheers, Howard

Comment

Originally posted by singaporeairlinesboi View Post
                            i think some guy stole your video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-XIJtguuHg
                            Looks like it's been taken off as a terms of use violation. Not sure why people want to plagiarise, although that's why I deliberately leave the text on the video to discourage such activity.

Cheers, Howard

Comment

Nice video, may be a bit off topic but still on the line of SQ beds, personally i don't like the way SQ is heading, as all the new seat/beds are manual conversion rather than prev generation of automatic self service.

Personally I much prefer self service automatic conversion. As personally I like to switch between bed and seats several times during a say 8hr flight (especially during day flights, night flights I tend to sleep through out the flight). Currently with the A380 C class, I flew very often on the morning Syd -> Sin flight, and I feel reserved to keep on asking the FA to convert back and forth for me during a flight, so I tend to just stick with the seat mode but it just aint that comfortable because of the width and the slant angle.

What you guys think about this? Is this manual conversion seat a industry wide trend?

Comment

Working...
                              X