Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the new CX F much nicer than old SQ F (744 ) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the new CX F much nicer than old SQ F (744 ) ?

I have a choice to go from SFO to HKG on new CX F or old SQ F.... I guess the CX F is much nicer (being a new product) than the old fashioned SQ F, is that true? Or are their differences in service that make up for it in SQ?

i have never flown the new CX F, but I absolutely love the old SQ F. hard to say why, it's just a combination of so many things. Personally, i don't think you can go wrong with either, but if it was me, i would choose the SQ F Sky suites.

Comment

I haven't been on F, but I could say that the new CX F is luxurious (I have visited CX City) and you could be impressed if you try it. Of course SQ F is not a bad one, just see if you want new products or "older" products.

Comment

CX of course have better product for the new seats, put what can't you compare is the hospitality service onboard, SQ got a much better service then CX. If you are looking for better service, go for SQ for sure, if you want to try new things, go for CX.

Comment

i personally feel CX service on F/J class is as good as SQ. its up to individual to choose either airline in terms of personal preference, frequent flyer program, timings...etc.

Comment

I have not flown CX's new F class however have flown SQ older long-haul F-class a few times and it's legendary! I also agree with a few comments posted earlier that SQ in-flight service is still the best in the sky. Hence it will depend on what you are truly after......if it's new cabin/seat than probably go for CX however for most frequent PAX and IMHO it's the whole experience that includes check-in, lounges, in-flight service and off-course your status miles and SQ real shines at this and leads the competition by far plus if you are a loyal *A partner, it's not so bad to get the status miles........

Good luck!

Cheers.
            Last edited by SQ All The Way; 24 March 2008, 02:34 AM.

Comment

I've flown before and disregarding points, miles, PPS value etc would go for the new CX F without hesitation for the privacy of the seat.

Comment

Thanks all. I think I'll err towards the CX for the sake of the seat and the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by kal View Post
                  i personally feel CX service on F/J class is as good as SQ. its up to individual to choose either airline in terms of personal preference, frequent flyer program, timings...etc.
                  I have never flown on CX F so I can't offer my opinion on its F services. SQ F services, as others have said, are legendary.

However, I bet to differ on J class services. I believe I have flown CX J enough lately to confirm that the service on J cabin is still far below what SQ can offer.

Comment

Working...
                  X