Connections in Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connections in Europe?

I've flown SQ quite often been based in Singapore... recently i'm having to travel to some european destinations & find that SQ are very expensive once you start adding connections to secondary airports in... either the route is not offered, or comes out at about SG$10,000 for a round trip Y ticket...

Our itineary is SIN to BIO, then CPH to SIN.

has anyone else found the same? what do others do when booking routes like this?

You could try the Star-Alliance European Airpass.
    Min 3 flights and 2 24-stopovers

For this, perhaps you could do like: SIN-FRA-BIO-FRA-CPH-SIN. Only catch is you'll need to spend 24hrs in FRA.
    Last edited by 9V-JKL; 14 February 2008, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the tip... that would work out much better, plus our other european trips could be factored in too...

its currently estimating 795USD excluding tax for FRA-BIO-BCN-LYS-MUC-BLL-CPH-FRA

Comment

why not start looking at one ways in Europe - CAN work out cheaper than an airpass.

or even (if you're on personal travel) - check out www.flylc.com - tells you which LCC flies to where.

Comment

BLL - I see you're going to Legoland

Comment

i wish i was going to legoland ... unfortunately we'll probably be working away in some remote industrial estate miles from anywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              why not start looking at one ways in Europe - CAN work out cheaper than an airpass.

or even (if you're on personal travel) - check out www.flylc.com - tells you which LCC flies to where.
              we would fly LCC but its for work & we need to take 1 extra suitcase on top of normal baggage for our toolkit etc... so *A is best as I've got SQ*G so i can get the extra baggage allowance...

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                This is definitely true - most RT tickets is priced based on OW segments anyway, so you don't lose by piecing OW tickets one by one. If you have flexibility on date/time you can easily put together a very cheap journey even on full-service airlines.

Comment

Anyone can advise an itinenary to Prague? I am looking also to go to Neuchatel in Switzerland hence having ZRH as a stop would be good.

Tks

Comment

Working...
                  X