Honey, look what the PITA found!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honey, look what the PITA found!

With the new vigilance of not turning on the IFE while taking off (translated as no flight map on and no music on), and the weather was not cooperating outside (thus, no cute scenery outside), this PITA could not help noticing the side between the window and the seat at 2F.

Look! What are those underneath those black long plate deep inside? A boarding pass, a wrapper of the wet napkins which come along when satay is served, a magazine, and other stuff that difficult to recognize.

Cheers...

I wonder how often are the aircrafts cleaned in these places actually.

In theory there should be access as it's the HVAC system down there, right?

Proper maintenance and cleanliness should ideally apply to all areas of the aircraft, not only in the 'visible' part, i.e. cabin (to avoid any misunderstandings, my comment is a general one and not directly applying to your photos which may be from any plane / flight / carrier).

Comment

Yucks! Am quite disgusted that it happens in F. R u gonna feedback this to SQ?

BTW, wat does PITA means? And which aircraft type is it?

Comment

Keep digging! You never know what else you might find!

Comment

Great work, Mr. PITA LPP. Now, I guess SQ regrets the decision of not turning on KrisWorld prior to take off on your flight .

I would write to SQ and be a real PITA about it. After all, this is F.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
            With the new vigilance of not turning on the IFE while taking off (translated as no flight map on and no music on), and the weather was not cooperating outside (thus, no cute scenery outside), this PITA could not help noticing the side between the window and the seat at 2F.

Is that the deficient IFE the reason I notice the decrepit state of the cabins on a number of airlines?
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by slacker View Post
              BTW, wat does PITA means?
              I just had a pitta for lunch and very tasty it was too!

Originally posted by N_Architect
              Proper maintenance and cleanliness should ideally apply to all areas of the aircraft, not only in the 'visible' part, i.e. cabin
              Actually, I was speaking to someone at a recent Do who works somewhere where one of the major European carriers sends its planes for heavy maintenance. After they strip down the plane, I was told that (as well as cracks etc) it's not unusual to find skeletons of rats etc which have died and decomposed totally!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                I just had a pitta for lunch and very tasty it was too!
                Oh man!R u trying to 'smoke' me... haha..

Comment

Originally posted by slacker View Post
                  BTW, wat does PITA means?
                  I asked the lovely Mr PITA LPP (during dinner the other evening) what PITA meant.

PITA - Pain In The Arse.

Comment

Working...
                  X