Incredible fares from New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible fares from New York

It's only US$670 (excluding taxes and surcharges) to fly from New York to Singapore. Incredible!

(Economy class that is)

Originally posted by EWR View Post
    It's only US$670 (excluding taxes and surcharges) to fly from New York to Singapore. Incredible!

(Economy class that is)
    Just make sure that the fares is mileage accruable. If you see the web, you will see this information:
    Note that our ultra-low SUPER DEAL and SWEET DEAL fares do not qualify for frequent flyer mileage credit. If you'd like to earn miles, look for FLEXI SAVER or FLEXI fares. To secure the best online deal, we suggest you shop using the "Flexible with travel dates" option when searching our fares. Thank you for visiting singaporeair.com, home to our lowest online fares - Guaranteed.

Comment

No miles!

Comment

Originally posted by TerryK View Post
        No miles!
        I know... But this kind of offer is actually making me think of leaving Krisflyer (and all other FFPs) once I have collected the number of miles I am anticipating this year. (For those who recall my other threads, I just wanna have a feel of gold in the coming year) It makes so much more sense to just keep dollars than miles - with Flexi / Flexi Saver - I have to dole out a few hundred bucks more each time (for a total of no less than three times IN THREE YEARS) just to gain a free flight!

Comment

Originally posted by EWR View Post
          I know... But this kind of offer is actually making me think of leaving Krisflyer (and all other FFPs) once I have collected the number of miles I am anticipating this year. (For those who recall my other threads, I just wanna have a feel of gold in the coming year) It makes so much more sense to just keep dollars than miles - with Flexi / Flexi Saver - I have to dole out a few hundred bucks more each time (for a total of no less than three times IN THREE YEARS) just to gain a free flight!
          You are right if you want to fly economy. But when I was a student and earning miles on economy tickets, I did not want to use them for free economy tickets, but only for premium class flights!
          Of course, SQ, is changing all its aircraft to 77W and 380 which means no more free awards in premium (except for double KF miles)
          If that holds true in the future, there's a limit to how long I will keep flying SQ...

Comment

Working...
          X