No announcement yet.

Flights to LHR now A380 in my booking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flights to LHR now A380 in my booking!

I fly SQ317 and SQ322 in april 2008 and equipment changed in A380 when checking my online booking!

March 18 is the date set for the beginning of LHR flights with the A380.
    Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

Originally posted by golf1411 View Post
      I fly SQ317 and SQ322 in april 2008 and equipment changed in A380 when checking my online booking!
      Congrats! Should be some pretty sweet flights!

Comment

Wondering why the inaugural flight departing SIN is on a morning, while subsequent regular A380 to LHR will depart late at night?

Comment

Inaugural flight is for those of us who are enthusiasts - but I believe the more primary reason is that it arrives into LHR at more "human" hours to make headlines...

While for subsequent A380 flights to LHR, this has been scheduled to work with other SQ flight connections coming into SIN - having the bigger whalejet taking on these passengers make more sense than employing the traditional jumbos.

And the assigning of the latest A380 aircrafts to complete the "kangaroo route" has always been the intention of SIA

Comment

Originally posted by slacker View Post
            Wondering why the inaugural flight departing SIN is on a morning, while subsequent regular A380 to LHR will depart late at night?
            You must be kidding. SQ319 will depart at 1855. That's not late at night yet. (Yes, it will be dark outside...) For the R pax, this flight would be perfect. Why? Once airborne, full dinner service (with caviar) will be served. Then you can enjoy the bed for at least 6 hours before getting up and having the meals prior to land in Singapore (which usually I request the meal to be served around 1300 Singapore time... thus coincide with "lunch" time of the new body clock.)

Comment

Working...
            X