Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HKG In-town Checkin

SQ865 that leaves at 18.30.

Can I use intown checkin between 9-10am in the morning and go back shopping in town?

Originally posted by fumitani View Post
    SQ865 that leaves at 18.30.

Can I use intown checkin between 9-10am in the morning and go back shopping in town?
    I suggest you check-in via the Internet and then you should be able to pick up your boarding pass -- even the day before.

Comment

Sure. But there are some timings where the counter is closed in between certain flights, if I remember correctly.

Comment

check in counters for SIA are available from the first flight of the day till the last one. you could check in, get your boarding passes, go shopping, then hope on the airport express to the airport.

Comment

they should be open.
          in town check in is available up to 24 hours in advance for the following airlines:

Aeroflot
          Cathay Pacific Airways
          China Airlines
          Dragonair
          Mandarin Airlines
          Qantas Airways
          Singapore Airlines
          South African Airways
          Swiss International Airlines
          Thai Airways International PCL
          Vietnam Airlines

---

for reference: in town check in is not available for the following airlines:
          Air Philippines
          Angel Air
          Jetstar Asia Airlines
          Oriental Thai
          Pakistan International
          Transaero
          Turkish Airlines

and iirc u cannot check in intown for north-america bound flights.

opening hours: 0530 0030 (check in times vary for airlines, contact airline)
          zxcvbn

Comment

The reason why I want to intown checkin is that I want to get rid of my luggage. I don't want to carry it around HK all day long shopping...

Comment

Originally posted by fumitani View Post
              The reason why I want to intown checkin is that I want to get rid of my luggage. I don't want to carry it around HK all day long shopping...

You could do that alright. I did it in the morning for my UA night flight to SIN - same reason, shedding my luggage to shop. The SQ counter was open then.

Comment

Originally posted by EWR View Post
                You could do that alright. I did it in the morning for my UA night flight to SIN - same reason, shedding my luggage to shop. The SQ counter was open then.
                Thank you for confirming I will do that and go shopping

Comment

Working...
                X