Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 77W Seat and amenity kit Question

Hi All.

Just wanted to know if seats have windows as they are bulkhead seats?

On Seat Guru 77W does not specify whether its a windows seat as well as bulkhead but from my experience on the 773 the bulkhead seats do not have windows it seems.

Also would 43 AC be the best seats?

Please advise of the best seats for 2 on a 77w =D

If any one can clarify this it would be greatly appreciated.

Also are amenity kits given on 77W flights Mel-Sin?

Cheers,

Maverick
    Last edited by Maverick; 15 January 2008, 07:09 PM.

IIRC, all the Y seats that are bulkhead don't have windows. See my trip report from 2006 here http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=376 from post #10 onwards

Comment

Directly behind 43AC are the Lavatory so there may be times there'll be busy traffic coming and going with people using the Lav.

Comment

im sorry but whats a bulk head seat?

Comment

Originally posted by singaporeairlinesboi View Post
          im sorry but whats a bulk head seat?
          Bulk head means a vertical wall in both airplane and ship that exclude the external shell. I guessed it is a seat next to the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
            Bulk head means a vertical wall in both airplane and ship that exclude the external shell. I guessed it is a seat next to the wall.
            Oh ok now i get it Thanks Lioncity!

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
              Hi All.

Just wanted to know if seats have windows as they are bulkhead seats?

On Seat Guru 77W does not specify whether its a windows seat as well as bulkhead but from my experience on the 773 the bulkhead seats do not have windows it seems.

Also would 43 AC be the best seats?

Please advise of the best seats for 2 on a 77w =D

If any one can clarify this it would be greatly appreciated.

Also are amenity kits given on 77W flights Mel-Sin?

Cheers,

Maverick

43AC are the best two seaters. There's also seat recline for those, and a little space to your right. But it's in front of the lavatory, and flight attendants (and other passengers) use that space regularly during meal service.

Comment

I would have thought 31 A/C and H/K are the best 77W Y seats?

Unlike on the 772 and 773, it's not a bulkhead row, but a proper emergency exit row, so there's ton's of legroom. Also IIRC, 31 B and J are never assigned, so you always have the middle seat empty.

Only downside is the J class envy every time the curtain parts...

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                  Also IIRC, 31 B and J are never assigned, so you always have the middle seat empty.
                  I don't think SQ will do nothing and allow the seats to remain unoccupied. Once they made modifications to the seats, SQ will start to allocate the seats to passengers.

Remember...this is SQ...and empty seats do not make good business sense.

Comment

Working...
                  X