OLCI - Which Y seat would you choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLCI - Which Y seat would you choose?

The main objective of this post is to figure out which would be a best seat to choose, hoping that you'll get a free middle seat ..I know there may be chances of a fully booked flight and that would leave us no choice, but what would be the best bet?

Do you think I should choose 59H - assuming that during check in, they will fill up those rows up front first? Or should I check again at the airport for a seat with a middle seat free?

What do you think?

I would select a D or G seat as in my experience the E and F seats are the least popular so would give you the best chance of a free seat next to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
      I would select a D or G seat as in my experience the E and F seats are the least popular so would give you the best chance of a free seat next to you.
      I agree with Lobster. People who travel together will tend to select the window+middle or aisle+middle combination.

I prefer the G seats because there's no IFE box in front of them.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Like jjpb3, I would take a G seat. That's the only aisle seat without the IFE box taking away legroom

Comment

The G seat is also favour as being in the offside, will see slightly lesser passenger activity

Comment

Working...
          X