77W meal dishes on 773 (?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 77W meal dishes on 773 (?)

Here's something interesting I found on SQ602 SIN-ICN in Y a couple of days ago.

You know those 77W meal dishes that has wave-like edges, it was served on 773. Is it because SQ wants to circulate those dishes because ICN recieves SQ15/16 ??

p.s : another interesting things for SQ236 was, at the check-in, the check-in agent asked me to use SKL eventhough I have * Silver. Apparently he only read "GOLD" on my Asiana card and icecreams were served to everyone on SQ236. Very nice touch to Y passengers I guess.

Enjoy your winter everyone or your summer whoever those living in Southern hemisphere. I'm glad I escaped from Brisbane weather !!! I'm enjoying my snowy winter in S.Korea ~!!

Originally posted by lee_apromise View Post
    Here's something interesting I found on SQ602 SIN-ICN in Y a couple of days ago.

You know those 77W meal dishes that has wave-like edges, it was served on 773. Is it because SQ wants to circulate those dishes because ICN recieves SQ15/16 ??

p.s : another interesting things for SQ236 was, at the check-in, the check-in agent asked me to use SKL eventhough I have * Silver. Apparently he only read "GOLD" on my Asiana card and icecreams were served to everyone on SQ236. Very nice touch to Y passengers I guess.

Enjoy your winter everyone or your summer whoever those living in Southern hemisphere. I'm glad I escaped from Brisbane weather !!! I'm enjoying my snowy winter in S.Korea ~!!
    Guessed that it could be a gradual across the board?

Comment

That's right. The Y dinnerware will be phased in throughout the system in the next few months.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by lee_apromise View Post
        You gotta be kidding... it's dam*** freezing cold here in Seoul these days Me and most of my friends wish we were in Australia right now

Back to topic... I've also heard rumours from various people that the new dishes are used on other aircrafts than 77W and 380... can't confirm it from my recent SQ602 flight though... personally I would find it a bit weird to dine with the classy new F tableware in those tired F seats on SQ's 773...

Comment

Working...
        X