• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of A380

At Gate F31 Changi 13 November 2007

In SYD Gate 57 14 November 2007

Comment

From NZ Lounge in SYD

At Gate 57 SYD, once I got off the jetway, the sun was shining towards me. Thus, it was very difficult to get the pictures from the window area.
      In NZ Lounge, I get the full view watching the A380 leaving the gate. But again, the sun was in the direction of the camera. Also, the windows were not sparkling clean. Thus the pictures were not sharp enough.

Comment

Nice pictures. I took a few 2 days earlier in SIN I need to transfer. Will post them.

Comment

Nice pics, CGK. The NZ lounge had great views when I was in SYD. I even had a picture with two Megatops (one taxiing to its stand, the other parked and ready to take me back to Singapore).
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Thank you for sharing the photos, CGK! I appreciate your efforts and that you've shared them with us, and look forward to hearing more about your trip the next time we catch up.

Comment

One of those pics was precisely what I wanted to see.

I was always curious about the incline to the upperdeck door - and now I know. It gives me an idea on whether my 97 year old grandmother can manage the trek up to there or not (my cousins and I are planning a trip for her).

Thank you CGK! - that pic was perfect. Your pics are well relevant, for you know what matters to the traveller.

Comment

Thank you for sharing your pictures, CGK.

First saw the A380s in the Airbus factory in TLS this April. At that time, the tail of the SQ plane sitting in the building was only partially painted.

These are the first close-ups of the plane I've seen with the full glory of the SQ colours. Makes my heart swell with pride, typical Singaporean that I am.

Comment

Anyone notices something different with the picture of A380 shown in page 77 December issue of SilverKris magazine?

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                    Anyone notices something different with the picture of A380 shown in page 77 December issue of SilverKris magazine?
                    I'm not sure but i do have the Oct issue with a report and pics of the A380 inside. She is clearly F-WWDD parked at AA2006 but has no "First To Fly the A380" titlesHer reg is also blanked out on the Nosegear door(Was it there in the first place?)

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                      One of those pics was precisely what I wanted to see.

I was always curious about the incline to the upperdeck door - and now I know. It gives me an idea on whether my 97 year old grandmother can manage the trek up to there or not (my cousins and I are planning a trip for her).

Thank you CGK! - that pic was perfect. Your pics are well relevant, for you know what matters to the traveller.
                      The inclinication to the upperdeck door is hardly noticeable in both SIN and SYD.

In SYD, you will track down if you need to enter main deck (as you usually track down as you enter the other aircraft type) but just stay at the gate entrance level if you need to board the upperdeck.

In SIN, once you enter the gate through the designated upperdeck area, there was only a very slight inclination before you enter the aircraft - hardly noticeable.

Comment

Hi,
                        I saw SQ A380 parked at the F31. I was in viewing mall of T2.. A380 has a engine no 2problem and SIAEC technicians are still checking it. I *** noe why.

Comment

what!?!! engine problem! I am boarding the plane this Sunday! Will there be any problems on the plane??!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle1212 View Post
                            Hi,
                            I saw SQ A380 parked at the F31. I was in viewing mall of T2.. A380 has a engine no 2problem and SIAEC technicians are still checking it. I *** noe why.
                            WOW ...Just from viewing mall of T2, you could tell that the engine no.2 had problems....I believe that checking engines does not mean that the aircraft had problems.... As the plane is still new, SIAEC technicians could be learning more about the Trent 900...

Originally posted by gp3 View Post
                            what!?!! engine problem! I am boarding the plane this Sunday! Will there be any problems on the plane??!
                            As I am posting now, the plane is flying down under..... so relax mate...... ROFL

Comment

Working...
                            X