Best Seats for SIN-SGN-SIN (Y class)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Seats for SIN-SGN-SIN (Y class)

Hi may I know which is the best recommended seats for SIN-SGN-SIN (Y class) for 2 pax?

SIN-SGN: SQ 172
    SGN-SIN: SQ 173

AND

I am booking the tickets online. can I choose the seats online?

Thanks.

SQ172/173 are usually operated by B777-200ER with Audio/Video on Demand. I am not sure if headsets are handed out in Economy as these are short flights, so you might want to bring your own headsets to enjoy KrisWorld.

There are two seaters at the very back of the aircraft 58AC/HK and 59AC/HK, but if you want to beat the rush to immigration, these might not be a good idea.
    Row 31 and row 48 are bulkhead rows with good legroom, but the former is usually blocked out for PPS/Elite members.

Yes, you should be able to choose your seats online if you buy the tickets on SQ website.

Comment

Thanks StarG.

Is 42A, 42B near the front or back of the wing?

My parents wants to have their seats just right behind the wings.

Comment

Row 42 should be right on the wing.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post

Yes, you should be able to choose your seats online if you buy the tickets on SQ website.
          Except for Rows 31 and 48, which are usually reserved for families who require the bassinets. Headsets are also provided.

Comment

when I flew out of SGN previously they've given out headphones, they even did it on the short hop to Bali

Comment

Good to hear they hand out headsets on the route.
              They don't do it on CGK flights, so I am used to bringing my own onboard.

Comment

Working...
              X