when does LHR-SIN gets the a380

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when does LHR-SIN gets the a380

Hi, as I am going to book a flight to Tokio ,which is supposed to be in March, I searched for flights and found out that the cheapest is with SQ. Now I would like to choose the flight number which is most likely be served by the A 380 at that time. Hope you can help me.

regards m
    You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Er...Tokio in London?
    Help make this article a better one!

Comment

SQ322/317 by first quarter 2008.

http://www.a380.singaporeair.com/con...bin/index.html
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I just looked those flights up and it seems as there is no availability. Is it possible that SQ blocked those seats till they have Suite prices?
        But seatcounter shows me that there are several seats available.

Comment

btw newspaper reported that SQ is gonna fly the A380 to Tokyo, Hongkong and SFO after London next year

Comment

Due to availability I would fly in february now. DO you think they will have operating the a380 by that time. I would fly on the 15th.

Comment

It looks like SQ317/SQ322 will get the WhaleJet 3x weekly starting in late January or early February and then go daily in late February or early March.

Comment

What about the rumours for training flights to KUL with the A380? I've read this on airliners.net somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by golf1411 View Post
                  What about the rumours for training flights to KUL with the A380? I've read this on airliners.net somewhere.

It seems unlikely. The operating costs for a WhaleJet on such a short route are not favorable. I don't expect to see it on routes under two or three hours.

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
                    It seems unlikely. The operating costs for a WhaleJet on such a short route are not favorable. I don't expect to see it on routes under two or three hours.
                    i agree on this one. some of the 772s are not loaded to full capacity... which leads me to think that we prolly will not see a whalejet in 9V livery on KLIA tarmac.

Hong Kong and some of the BKK slots sounds more plausible tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X