Internet Check-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Check-In

Can anyone help. If you use the SQ internet check-in as a registered/krisflyer user you are able to use the change seat selection, once checked-in.

However if you are a non-registered user, does anyone know if you are able to select your seat as part of the check-in process or are you just allocated a seat automatically which cannot be changed. The demo doesn't seem to make this very clear. The reason I ask is that I have a relative currently visiting who will be returning to the UK later this month flying ADL/SIN/LHR and thought we might give the internet check-in/boarding pass a go rather than the usual early check-in queue at the airport to try and get a decent seat.

\

If you are a non-registered user, you can select your seat during online check-in. Before doing so, you can call SIA office to pre-locate your seat however they will only say "Aisle or Window?". You can't choose a specific seat.

From my experience, self-print boarding pass is absolutely rubbish. I don't see the point of using this because you have to get another stamp in SIN which consumes more time.
    Last edited by lee_apromise; 13 October 2007, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Erm... KF member can change seats after internet check-in

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
        Erm... KF member can change seats after internet check-in
        But if you print the boarding pass either on your own, or collect it at city/airport counter, seat amendment is frozen (can only amend by agent at airport).

Comment

Working...
        X