Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no! Help me with booking timing!

Hey guys,

I made this booking back in August to go to Hong Kong via SIN so i can fly on SQ 777-300ER. Now, i was playing around on www.seatcounter.com, seeing what the loading was. Ive come across two "troubling" problems for me, that i didnt see beforehand!

1. Im booked on SQ218 MEL-SIN on the 17th of November. Now my Krisflyer My booking section says that its there and im booked on it. But SQ218 doesnt appear in seatcounter. Is that an error in seatcounter? SQ218 does exist doesnt it! *panics*

2. Now, the original plan was.....I work on Fridays. And im travelling as soon as ive finished exams. But because i work Fridays and saturdays i has in mymind that i was booking for Saturday night. Ok so i hope this makes sense......

Friday is the 16th of November
    Saturday is the 17th of November
    I booked on SQ218 MEL-SIN on the 17th, which departs at 00:50. Thinking this left Saturday night after work.

BUT ive just realised, because it says its leaving at 00:50 on 17th November, does that mean im leaving at 12:50am on Saturday morning, and il have to be at the airport by 8pm on Friday? Or does it mean that i leave Saturday night and will have to be at airport at 8pm on Saturday.

Does that make sense?

If it makes sense, please reply guys

p.s i ALWAYS get confused with anything to do with 24 hours time at the end of the day.

Bugger!

You need to be at the airport Friday evening for a departure early Saturday morning.

Comment

Im so ashamed off myself! i was meant to book to leave on Saturday night! Ive done this enough, but i still stuffed it up Tisk tisk.....

Thanks anyways, anybody answer my question about SQ218? I think its a error in seatcounter, as SQ218 just departed MEL for tonight.

Oh well, sick leave for me then

Comment

Originally posted by SQ77WMEL View Post
        Friday is the 16th of November
        Saturday is the 17th of November
        I booked on SQ218 MEL-SIN on the 17th, which departs at 00:50.
        You will need to rock up at MEL on the evening of the 16th.

edited to add - oops didn't realise that the question has already been answered...

Hmm, if you absolutely need to work - subject to fare rules and availability, I suppose you could reschedule for SQ218 the following morning? (ie 0050 on the 18th)
        Last edited by KeithMEL; 7 October 2007, 10:58 PM.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I've been flying SQ218 for 6 years now, I assure you it's still there

Comment

Working...
          X