Multiple PRIORITY tags on a bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple PRIORITY tags on a bag

It has been a long time since I saw a priority tag 'flower' (flower-like decoration from accumulated priority tags never taken off) on someone's bag yesterday. And it was a cabin bag! Approximate count: 20-30 sets of tags. Seriously.

Comment

This person knows something you don't obviously. With 20-30 tags the luggage is MUCH MUCH faster onto the carousel. In fact, with that many, it arrives at the carousel before you even check it in.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        This person knows something you don't obviously. With 20-30 tags the luggage is MUCH MUCH faster onto the carousel. In fact, with that many, it arrives at the carousel before you even check it in.
        Read the OP, will ya?

It was a CABIN baggage this time!

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
          Read the OP, will ya?

It was a CABIN baggage this time!
          Ah of course. With Cabin baggage, having 20 allows you 20x7 kg =140kg worth of handluggage. Who cares about the other folks in the next 6 rows anyway? Bah!

Comment

So, did the owner of the bag carried it by the handle or by the 20 to 30 priority tags?

Comment

Originally posted by psan View Post
              So, did the owner of the bag carried it by the handle or by the 20 to 30 priority tags?
              I'm surprised he had any strength left to carry it after having to lift his ego already.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                I'm surprised he had any strength left to carry it after having to lift his ego already.
                OOOH NOO!!!!!

Look at my avatar??!!! Control Panel here I come.........

Comment

I saw a cuddly toy only the other weekend with a load of frequent flyer cards and tags around his neck...

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                    I saw a cuddly toy only the other weekend with a load of frequent flyer cards and tags around his neck...
                    You mean the lovely Sheep?

Comment

Yes although he's picked up a few more cards since then!

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                        It has been a long time since I saw a priority tag 'flower' (flower-like decoration from accumulated priority tags never taken off) on someone's bag yesterday. And it was a cabin bag! Approximate count: 20-30 sets of tags. Seriously.
                        Darn, it's been a while since I saw those. The new SQ stick-between-the-baggage-barcode tags (at least when departing from SIN) have significantly reduced the number of "priority flowers" I've seen recently. Then again, there are those that preserve them for posterity like StarG's observation! That too on cabin baggage!?!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                          Mint sauce?

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                            Please don't post any details about how exactly you love your sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                              Mint sauce?
                              Bad boy!

Comment

Working...
                              X